Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    48,826
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Rep Power
    220

    '13 IN TE Marcellus Edwards


    Register to remove this advertisement
    Tight End
    Indianapolis (IN) Decatur Central

    Ht: 6-foot-4
    Wt: 220 lbs
    40: 4.79 secs

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    48,826
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Rep Power
    220
    From a recent Rivals article:

    Most Underrecruited

    Indianapolis Decatur Central tight end Marcellus Edwards (6- 3, 230 pounds) is an outstanding physical specimen who is also very impressive in the tight end role. Coming into Saturday, though, Edwards listed interest from only three Division I schools and no scholarship offers. Edwards is an outstanding receiver at the tight end position, but he also has the size to be a competent blocker at the position. He should be generating a lot more attention.

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camp Pendleton
    Posts
    7,595
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    From a recent Rivals article:

    Most Underrecruited

    Indianapolis Decatur Central tight end Marcellus Edwards (6- 3, 230 pounds) is an outstanding physical specimen who is also very impressive in the tight end role. Coming into Saturday, though, Edwards listed interest from only three Division I schools and no scholarship offers. Edwards is an outstanding receiver at the tight end position, but he also has the size to be a competent blocker at the position. He should be generating a lot more attention.
    And with that publicity the chances of us landing him likely just decreased greatly...

  4. #4
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis' In
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    And with that publicity the chances of us landing him likely just decreased greatly...
    If ISU is interested, - trust me he can be delivered

  5. #5
    All-American
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 129 Times in 88 Posts
    Rep Power
    17
    I don't know if we can assume that Trent knows about this guy. There are a lot of players and a lot of teams. Anyone know him well enough to see if we know of this guy?

  6. #6
    All-American ISU_TREE_FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 258 Times in 184 Posts
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsportsfan View Post
    I don't know if we can assume that Trent knows about this guy. There are a lot of players and a lot of teams. Anyone know him well enough to see if we know of this guy?
    Someone who knows him might copy this link and forward it to Coach Miles via email? He doesn't know me from squat so might not mean as much.

    Here is his email: Trent.Miles@indstate.edu



    :sycamores:
    Last edited by ISU_TREE_FAN; 05-02-2012 at 10:20 AM.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    48,826
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Rep Power
    220
    Will be at the home opener this upcoming weekend.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

    Sycamore Football | Sycamore Hoops | Sycamore Runner | MVCTalk

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    48,826
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Rep Power
    220
    "The schools I've been hearing from the most lately are Eastern Washington, Southern Illinois, Arkansas and Indiana State. I would like to visit Cincinnati, Louisville, and Indiana before their season is over and I want to make a trip down to Arkansas. Indiana St has talked a little about offering so far and Eastern Washington and Southern Illinois too."

    http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1225646.html
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

    Sycamore Football | Sycamore Hoops | Sycamore Runner | MVCTalk

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    48,826
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Rep Power
    220
    Visiting Ferris State this weekend.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

    Sycamore Football | Sycamore Hoops | Sycamore Runner | MVCTalk

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    48,826
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Rep Power
    220

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Offered by Kentucky Wesleyan today.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

    Sycamore Football | Sycamore Hoops | Sycamore Runner | MVCTalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!