Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    42,413
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,079 Posts
    Rep Power
    143

    2014-2015 Men's Basketball Schedule


    Register to remove this advertisement
    So here is what we know for our 2014-2015 schedule so far

    - Home game against Butler
    - Home game against St. Louis
    - Home game against Brown
    - Home game against Eastern Washington
    - Home game against UMKC
    - Home game against Eastern Illinois
    - Neutral site game against Illinois (Las Vegas)
    - Neutral site game vs. either Memphis or Baylor (Las Vegas)
    - Road game against Ball State
    - Road game at Iona
    - Road game at Purdue
    - Possible road game at IUPUI (in their new arena at the fairgrounds?)
    Last edited by ISUCC; 12-22-2013 at 09:10 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Moderator ISUCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    just west of the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    9,660
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 358 Times in 247 Posts
    Rep Power
    35
    well, we already know we have Butler at home. And I assume we'll play at Ball State since they come to ISU this season. We also have UMKC at home and I would assume EIU will play at ISU, and hopefully the St. Louis series is a home & home series, so they'd be at ISU also.
    ISU cc/track and field - all we do is crown NCAA All Americans

  4. #3
    Hugh McAwesome Bluethunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Underneath the Bally.....
    Posts
    3,625
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked 817 Times in 474 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    Probably play IUPUI, and if so, will their new court at the fairgrounds be up and running by then?

  5. #4
    MVP
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 190 Times in 124 Posts
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluethunder View Post
    Probably play IUPUI, and if so, will their new court at the fairgrounds be up and running by then?
    Yes, it is supposed to be open by State Fair next year.

  6. #5
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    42,413
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,079 Posts
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCC View Post
    well, we already know we have Butler at home. And I assume we'll play at Ball State since they come to ISU this season. We also have UMKC at home and I would assume EIU will play at ISU, and hopefully the St. Louis series is a home & home series, so they'd be at ISU also.
    Wonder if Butler would try to buy out of that game?

  7. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    42,413
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,079 Posts
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluethunder View Post
    Probably play IUPUI, and if so, will their new court at the fairgrounds be up and running by then?
    That would be one lonely arena.

  8. #7
    Senior Moderator ISUCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    just west of the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    9,660
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 358 Times in 247 Posts
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Wonder if Butler would try to buy out of that game?
    no, remember Butler is coming to ISU twice and we play at Butler once. They still owe us for bracketbusters. We delayed their return game a year, but made them agree to a home and home series for allowing them to delay. So essentially we get a 2 for 1 with Butler, they come to our place twice, we play there once.
    ISU cc/track and field - all we do is crown NCAA All Americans

  9. #8
    MVP
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 190 Times in 124 Posts
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCC View Post
    no, remember Butler is coming to ISU twice and we play at Butler once. They still owe us for bracketbusters. We delayed their return game a year, but made them agree to a home and home series for allowing them to delay. So essentially we get a 2 for 1 with Butler, they come to our place twice, we play there once.
    Butler only owes us one game and that is for bracketbuster, so why couldn't they try to buy out of one the others. If they are dropping Ball State I am sure we will not be far behind.

  10. #9
    Supporting Member IndyTreeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    6,179
    Thanks
    835
    Thanked 672 Times in 411 Posts
    Rep Power
    48
    I'd tell 'em to screw off and demand specific performance of the contract. That is assuming, of couse, that the contract doesn't have a buyout clause...

  11. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    42,413
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,079 Posts
    Rep Power
    143

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCC View Post
    well, we already know we have Butler at home. And I assume we'll play at Ball State since they come to ISU this season. We also have UMKC at home and I would assume EIU will play at ISU, and hopefully the St. Louis series is a home & home series, so they'd be at ISU also.
    Looks like the St. Louis series is a home and home. Via Tom Timmermann of the St. Louis Post Dispatch:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •