Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    MVP Quabachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 324 Times in 201 Posts
    Rep Power
    26

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Butler, slu, illinois, memphis or baylor, purdue....Best non-con ever?

    Last year we had ucla, nm, sdsu, ole miss, and Miami.

    Tough one to call.

    Please educate me if there's a better one that I don't know about.
    Sycamores have Bark with Bite.

  2. #32
    Moderator Sycamore Proud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    around Indy
    Posts
    5,695
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 266 Times in 198 Posts
    Rep Power
    25
    Sounds like next year will be a lot of fun!
    Sycamore Proud

    Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC


    My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

  3. #33
    Senior Moderator ISUCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    just west of the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    9,353
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 305 Times in 210 Posts
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Quabachi View Post
    Butler, slu, illinois, memphis or baylor, purdue....Best non-con ever?

    Last year we had ucla, nm, sdsu, ole miss, and Miami.

    Tough one to call.

    Please educate me if there's a better one that I don't know about.
    last years' schedule was by far better, don't forget we also had wins over WSU and Creighton, and got to play them both twice. If you're just referring to the non con portion, then I'd still say last years' schedule was still better. It was a product of good wins in Hawaii.

    One other thing about the road portion of next year's schedule, 3 of those games are games ISU fans can easily attend, @ BSU, @ Purdue, @ IUPUI
    ISU cc/track and field - all we do is crown NCAA All Americans

  4. #34
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute, In.
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 184 Times in 119 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Sounds like a good schedule. Will be interesting to see how we do after losing several players to graduation. New players will have to step up quick.

  5. #35
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    41,314
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,604 Times in 940 Posts
    Rep Power
    129
    Some interesting stuff on the Basketball Traveler's board:

    - San Francisco wants to start a H/H series with RPI 150 team.
    - Georgia State wants to start a H/H series.
    - Mizzou is looking for a buy game.
    - Ohio State is looking for a buy game.

    http://www.basketballtravelers.com/g...oard/?e_type=1

  6. #36
    Supporting Member dino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    terre haute
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Some interesting stuff on the Basketball Traveler's board:

    - San Francisco wants to start a H/H series with RPI 150 team.
    - Georgia State wants to start a H/H series.
    - Mizzou is looking for a buy game.
    - Ohio State is looking for a buy game.

    http://www.basketballtravelers.com/g...oard/?e_type=1
    Gotta love how some of the posters will throw their team under the bus with qoutes like "20 loss team losing its best player will be very young next year.

  7. #37
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    41,314
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,604 Times in 940 Posts
    Rep Power
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Gotta love how some of the posters will throw their team under the bus with qoutes like "20 loss team losing its best player will be very young next year.
    Those are the coaches. That is a board that coaches use to communicate with each other and schedule.

  8. #38
    Supporting Member dino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    terre haute
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Those are the coaches. That is a board that coaches use to communicate with each other and schedule.
    i figured they might be athletic directors, coaches, or whoever else might be in charge of those things. just so weird how some of the posts sound desperate or somehow knock on their own teams to bait other teams.

  9. #39
    Supporting Member dino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    terre haute
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    3
    and i see that ball state is losing of 3 of 4 top scorers. i guess ive just discovered the scheduling mating call routine.

  10. #40
    All-American BrokerZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,229
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 162 Times in 102 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Some interesting stuff on the Basketball Traveler's board:

    - San Francisco wants to start a H/H series with RPI 150 team.
    - Georgia State wants to start a H/H series.
    - Mizzou is looking for a buy game.
    - Ohio State is looking for a buy game.

    http://www.basketballtravelers.com/g...oard/?e_type=1
    Mizzou, please! That's a team we should be able to compete with and be a good resume builder if we can pull out a win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •