Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,111 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by pbutler218 View Post
    Could be wrong but it won't surprise me if he follows one of his buddies who just committed to Wyoming.
    Most of the AAU circuit knows one another. If he goes to Wyoming, that is a lot of bodies competing for PT. They have 4 signed and 1 verbal outstanding. They also have 3-4 guys 6'6-6'10 as underclassmen if none have left.

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...ce0877034.html

Bottom line is, if he comes here, he is playing next year. Likely a lot. A walk-on SG ended up playing significant minutes at PF because that is how little depth we had -- and he just got out of dodge. If he goes to Wyoming, he has a slew of underclassmen in place already so he'll have to fight his way through them to get burn.
    Last edited by Jason Svoboda; 04-11-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Most of the AAU circuit knows one another. If he goes to Wyoming, that is a lot of bodies competing for PT. They have 4 signed and 1 verbal outstanding. They also have 3-4 guys 6'6-6'10 as underclassmen if none have left.

Bottom line is, if he comes here, he is playing next year. Likely a lot. A walk-on SG ended up playing significant minutes at PF because that is how little depth we had -- and he just got out of dodge. If he goes to Wyoming, he has a slew of underclassmen in place already so he'll have to fight his way through them to get burn.
    Oh.....I agree. No doubt there would be plenty of playing time. Would make sense for him.

Thanks

Would be good if he sees this.
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 812 Posts
    Come on, Trace! ISU is the place for you! Talent surrounding you, and you're at a position in which you could make a YUGE impact!!! Besides, you look great in BLUE!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,186 Times in 3,111 Posts
    Committed to Wyoming.

This should be the last we hear of this kid.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Called it. Guess he doesn't want much playing time.

Thanks
    yeah i saw an almost similar tweet a couple of weeks ago that said he committed to UAB then the tweet was retracted. (of course after i posted the info here....lol). So i kind of gave up on his tweets.
    The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Committed to Wyoming.

This should be the last we hear of this kid.
    1.5 yrs