Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,404 Times in 2,635 Posts

Sidebar is now gone -- it's permanant

Register to remove this advertisement
    The add-on software that provided the sidebar as well as powered some of the individual pages (like the links page) was shut down tonight due to a security flaw. I had been running it on borrowed time as the author had quit supporting it back in 2014 anyhow, but he completely took his site down -- or someone hacked it today. Not willing to take the risk, I shut it off here.

The software was called vBAdvanced CMPS and it's a bummer because it was a once great add-on for vBulletin forums. Anyhow, you'll need to start using the What's New button on the nav bar to see all of the new threads. When you click on that, you'll see a sub menu where you can see New Posts, Today's Posts, Activity Stream, etc.

http://www.vbadvanced.com is the website of the add-on. You can go there and see it's been taken offline. If he puts the site back up and assures it is secure, I'd be inclined to turn it back on but can't risk it.
    Last edited by Jason Svoboda; 08-12-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Sycamore Hoops | MVCTalk.com | MVFCTalk.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,404 Times in 2,635 Posts
    Okay, I think I've found a workaround after some tinkering and upgrading a couple scripts. It doesn't look like what you're all used to but it's something. I'll play with it some more when I get home from the gym.

The lengths I go to for you people.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Sycamore Hoops | MVCTalk.com | MVFCTalk.com

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post:

Sixth Man
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Okay, I think I've found a workaround after some tinkering and upgrading a couple scripts. It doesn't look like what you're all used to but it's something. I'll play with it some more when I get home from the gym.

The lengths I go to for you people.
    Yes you do, but "us" people really do appreciate it !!!!!!!