Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

VOLgar NATION Football Forum

Register to remove this advertisement
    Check this out.

Out of all the +^#*&%! that's ever been posted on SP, NO ONE has ever stooped to something as classless as this.

One would expect more out of TENNESSEE FANS, but I guess not. And the way it appears, this is a weekly minimalizing and marginalizing theme for every opposing team.

So glad to see good ole Rocky Top is going all out to welcome INDIANA STATE as a GUEST.

And yes, I KNOW the volnation.com forum is a non-university approved web-site, but come on, VOLgar nation fans should be expected to SELF POLICE themselves and do better than this.

Fans, players, coaches and administrators....expect more insults, trash and bullying at Neyland Stadium.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ke-thread.html
    a.k.a. The Blue MOSQUITO

Thanks
    Thanked 4,268 Times in 2,541 Posts
    Some of their fans are posting nonsense at the SP Twitter account, too:

No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Sycamore Hoops | MVCTalk.com | MVFCTalk.com

Thanks
    Oh brother.
    March on, you fighting Sycamores, Sycamores

Thanks
    I hope the check doesnt bounce and we dont get anyone hurt. I hope we dont get blown out because they are probably a 6-5 team.

Thanks
    I couldn't get all of the pictures to load so maybe I'm missing what's most offensive, but I thought it was kind of funny. Seems pretty harmless to me, but I suppose I don't care what others think.

The shit Butler fans were yelling about our players' moms during the basketball game there a few years ago is far more offensive than this

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    This pisses me off to no end. If the game gets out of hand, and they still have some starters in, then we go bounty hunting. Put a couple of starters out for the year and ruin their season. Screw these hill billies!!

Thanks
    Trash like this is not to be unexpected. Even the great #18 took his shots at Indiana State when coming out of high school. Even the most ardent Sycamore fan understands the challenge is great. But wouldn't a W be so very sweet?
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sycamore Proud For This Useful Post:

Benchwarmer
    Thanks
    Really? You want injuries to players over a hand full of posts in a look alike thread. Seek angry management and also try RetinA for your thin skin.

Thanks
    Aaaaand....here they come out of the woodwork.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokerZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Hey, fellas, new member here. Vols fan, come over to say hello and to reassure you a bit about our "look-alike" thread that you found.

It's meant to be tongue-in-cheek, humorous, fun-loving. Not insulting, though a few VolNation.com fans are classless at times. There is one photo (being quoted and repeated) in that particular thread which is crude, shouldn't be there. Sorry about it.

But for the most part, the Look-Alike thread, and the Girls Of thread and the What Are They Saying Over On Their Forums thread are all meant to be light-hearted and humorous.

Sorry for any insult taken.

Good luck this weekend, hope any of you who are traveling for the game have a safe and enjoyable time.

p.s. if you feel the need to exact retribution on me for anything untoward you've seen on VolNation.com, that's fine, I can take it. Flame away, I'm here for you. :)

p.p.s. Nope, I'm not the site manager, or a moderator, or anything like that at VolNation.com. Just a dude.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JP-82-VFL For This Useful Post: