Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 126 of 126
  1. #121
    Supporting Member BrokerZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 692 Posts
    Rep Power
    69

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Thing starting to get a little warm in Lawrence, KS. It should come as a shock to no one that every big school with a multi-million dollar apparel deal were wrapped up on something along these lines. It's obvious that Arizona paid DeAndre Ayton with their Nike money, and several Adidas schools (namely, KU) were trying to pay him with Adidas money.

    Bill Self knows just as much about this as Pitino knew about the dealings at Louisville...which means he knows everything.

    https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...220042375.html

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokerZ For This Useful Post:


  3. #122
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indy
    Posts
    6,101
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 720 Times in 533 Posts
    Rep Power
    53
    This is all sickening. Throw your honesty down the drain to win ballgames with "student athletes."

  4. #123
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,494
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 5,062 Times in 3,045 Posts
    Rep Power
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokerZ View Post
    Thing starting to get a little warm in Lawrence, KS. It should come as a shock to no one that every big school with a multi-million dollar apparel deal were wrapped up on something along these lines. It's obvious that Arizona paid DeAndre Ayton with their Nike money, and several Adidas schools (namely, KU) were trying to pay him with Adidas money.

    Bill Self knows just as much about this as Pitino knew about the dealings at Louisville...which means he knows everything.

    https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...220042375.html
    Meanwhile Pitino has started a podcast and has been making cheezy ass puns on Twitter all the while being invited to practices across the country to create content for his new endeavor. I'm sure Adidas provided the seed money.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  5. #124
    Supporting Member BrokerZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 692 Posts
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Meanwhile Pitino has started a podcast and has been making cheezy ass puns on Twitter all the while being invited to practices across the country to create content for his new endeavor. I'm sure Adidas provided the seed money.
    If you get some free time, read the replies to Pitino's first tweet since he just joined twitter. It's great comedy.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokerZ For This Useful Post:


  7. #125
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,494
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 5,062 Times in 3,045 Posts
    Rep Power
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokerZ View Post
    If you get some free time, read the replies to Pitino's first tweet since he just joined twitter. It's great comedy.
    The Pitweenos giving him the business, eh?
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  8. #126
    Supporting Member BrokerZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 692 Posts
    Rep Power
    69

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    The Pitweenos giving him the business, eh?
    I lot of jokes about him being premature....


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •