Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Thanks

Fishers/HSE Cats Visit Lady Sycamores Softball Team

Register to remove this advertisement
    On Saturday Sept 30 the Cats travel softball program attended a clinic at Price Field. Twenty seven young ladies from Hamilton County were exposed to softball at the division 1 level. We watched a Sycamore softball practice from 10- 11:45. A Bally Pizza unified tailgate event behind the bleachers was given for lunch (gotta start em young)!. Then Coach Pooch and the Lady Sycamores conducted a clinic for our travel team until 3pm. The day ended with the travel team taking a campus tour.

It was a great day of exposure in my opinion as the campus looks great in the early fall. It was a day my girls will remember through the ages. I want Alumni to know I believe we have a great foundation in Coach Pooch for a new tomorrow in Softball. He plans on recruiting in the State of Indiana and seems to have a gift for details. The team consists of wonderful friendly young women who seem to actually like there coach. (Much more so than lasts winters clinic my daughters attended) I was fortunate enough to talk to a players dad who was in town visiting. His daughter transferred down from Minnesota and had nothing but positive things to say about ISU and the staff. Dad's with daughters rarely lie about their daughters treatment in a program, the whole papa bear theory! This is a wonderful change from years past. Coach Pooch will obviously have some ruff days ahead as the rebuilding continues. They did kick Butlers teeth in last Sunday 8-1, gotta like that !

I have a great picture of both teams but couldn't figure out how to upload it. Sorry.

Rob

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OX 92 For This Useful Post: