Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Sixth Man
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    Have you forgotten that this "leadership" is currently in limbo w/ the departure of Pres. Bradley after December?

http://www.tribstar.com/news/bradley...075eb718b.html
    No. That's why I said "the new prez."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 778 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    No. That's why I said "the new prez."
    What is the collective "attitude" of the current Presidential "search committee" re: ISU Football? Candidate's & backgrounds?

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    What is the collective "attitude" of the current Presidential "search committee" re: ISU Football? Candidate's & backgrounds?
    Dunno. I do know they've been in meetings all weekend here in Indy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hooper For This Useful Post:

Legend
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by needles View Post
    I did not see a snap of today's game so I have no comment regarding it. I have watched all of the others either in person or on ESPN3 and it is clear that we are not that talented. A redshirt freshman QB, who I think is going to be a good one eventually but it will take time, a big but painfully slow O line and perimeter skill players who not especially fast comparatively speaking and are small. Defensively our secondary is ... let's just say they need work, we have player on that side of the ball playing a lot and he was at St. Joes 12 months ago. This is the best coaching staff we have had in quite some time, give them a chance to get their own guys on the field before you start bitching about them and when you do feel like bitching remember that they have forgot more football than most of us have ever known. Last but not least, please stop talking about dropping the program it's really frickin getting old.
    Yes, it is getting old, which is why the university needs to go in a solid direction one way or the other. That's not my doing. As for bitching about the coaching staff, I didn't. I complained about the cycle and the fact that we keep repeating it, never gaining any momentum for very long. It is because the program is in limbo.
    Fear the Trees!

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    I think someone said we will win 3 games this year. When do we start?

Legend
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swsycamore View Post
    I highly doubt it's next week. SD is 5-0 and seems to have turned things around. After that we play SIU and Mo. St. Both of those are winnable.
    Fear the Trees!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swsycamore View Post
    I was sure NDSU wouldnt be one of them. We havent played them good ever. The year we beat them, their offense accounted for every point scored except 3. im not sure what we will do going forward because of injuries. If some of the guys sitting come back we could beat any of the teams we have left. I dont think we will match up well with UNI just based on history. I dont know if im jumping on the wagon of USD, WIU or YSU. Im not saying we can beat any of them but they havent impressed me with anything they have done this year or in recent history and yes im taking making it to the championship game for YSU.

Although Sparks didnt play well, I thought our receivers dropped an unacceptable number of passes.

Thanks

Sycamores Unable to Slow Down No. 2 North Dakota State

Register to remove this advertisement

No. 2 North Dakota State was opportunistic en route to a 52-0 victory over home standing Indiana State on a beautiful afternoon at Memorial Stadium in Missouri Valley Football Conference action. The Sycamores played their first home game since the August 31 opener against Eastern Illinois -- a span of 37 days.

More...