Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 771 Posts

[October 28, 2017] Indiana State at Purdue (Exhibition)

Register to remove this advertisement
    http://www.tribstar.com/sports/local...10322b7ac.html

Cant' wait to read our Syc Pride post-game reports.

Thanks

October 28th 3:00 PM - Purdue/ISU Exhibition

http://www.tribstar.com/sports/local...10322b7ac.html

***Didn't Everett Clemons graduate LAST year? No current pics available?

All-Conference
    Thanks
    Remember how we thought the Hulman Center ticket process was better .........well, maybe.

Tried to buy a ticket over the phone for the Purdue game by calling Hulman Center. First time last week was told they were only available to walk-ins or over Ticketmaster starting at noon Monday. Tried Ticketmaster on Monday ---- no luck --- game listed.

So hoping to buy from ISU (yes I know its general admission) I called HC again Monday. Lady who answers (as in past years) seems a bit confused, finally puts me on hold for about three minutes. Then comes back and says they're trying to call Purdue.

At that point I said never mind I'll contact Purdue. Went to their website, took two minutes, and I was printing my ticket for the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbadenboy View Post
    Remember how we thought the Hulman Center ticket process was better .........well, maybe.

Tried to buy a ticket over the phone for the Purdue game by calling Hulman Center. First time last week was told they were only available to walk-ins or over Ticketmaster starting at noon Monday. Tried Ticketmaster on Monday ---- no luck --- game listed.

So hoping to buy from ISU (yes I know its general admission) I called HC again Monday. Lady who answers (as in past years) seems a bit confused, finally puts me on hold for about three minutes. Then comes back and says they're trying to call Purdue.

At that point I said never mind I'll contact Purdue. Went to their website, took two minutes, and I was printing my ticket for the game.
    lol...some shit never changes (especially around HC). A couple yrs. ago I experienced something similar while purchasing my ISU Baseball Season Tickets AFTER reading a "memo" re: MVC Post-Season Tickets (which ISU was hosting in May) also being on sale @ the HC Ticket Office. The girlz in the HC Office looked like "zombies" and had NO IDEA that ISU was hosting the MVC Post-Season. Duhhhhhh. Thankfully, JOHN SHERMAN stepped up to the plate after being informed of the folly, and provided a FREE reserved seat directly behind the "dish" @ Warn Field.
    Last edited by BankShot; 10-24-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    Not saying I like it but they did announce you could only buy in person.

Benchwarmer
    Thanks

Tickets for the ISU vs Purdue Basketball game are available thru Hulman Center only to those who come into Hulman Center as was announced in the Press Release. We did want to contact Purdue to see if the tickets were available online. I am glad you were able to secure your tickets.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ISU_Tix_Lady For This Useful Post:

Benchwarmer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    lol...some shit never changes (especially around HC). A couple yrs. ago I experienced something similar while purchasing my ISU Baseball Season Tickets AFTER reading a "memo" re: MVC Post-Season Tickets (which ISU was hosting in May) also being on sale @ the HC Ticket Office. The girlz in the HC Office looked like "zombies" and had NO IDEA that ISU was hosting the MVC Post-Season. Duhhhhhh. Thankfully, JOHN SHERMAN stepped up to the plate after being informed of the folly, and provided a FREE reserved seat directly behind the "dish" @ Warn Field.
    I am glad you received your ticket and were able to attend the games. We will be ready to take your order for the 2018 Baseball Season.

All-Conference
    Thanks
    Actually tix lady ....appreciate your reply, but I was told specifically last week that tickets would be available thru Ticketmaster starting at noon Monday -- was not so.
    No matter what we're still acting like anyone who wants to buy tickets for an event through ISU can just stroll over to HC and pick'em up. That might have worked when it was Indiana State Teacher's College ---- but its 2017.

Getting the tickets through Purdue was super easy --- as it should be thru ISU. With this game its no big deal since its general admission. But IF (and I know its somewhat of a big IF) ISU could ever develop a consistent winning program you may find a lot of folks from Indy or other out of town wanting to get tickets fast and easy -- it was that through Purdue .....get on the website, put in the info, and print your ticket.

Should have been EXACTLY the same way thru ISU.

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    Actually tix lady ....appreciate your reply, but I was told specifically last week that tickets would be available thru Ticketmaster starting at noon Monday -- was not so.
    No matter what we're still acting like anyone who wants to buy tickets for an event through ISU can just stroll over to HC and pick'em up. That might have worked when it was Indiana State Teacher's College ---- but its 2017.

Getting the tickets through Purdue was super easy --- as it should be thru ISU. With this game its no big deal since its general admission. But IF (and I know its somewhat of a big IF) ISU could ever develop a consistent winning program you may find a lot of folks from Indy or other out of town wanting to get tickets fast and easy -- it was that through Purdue .....get on the website, put in the info, and print your ticket.

Should have been EXACTLY the same way thru ISU.
    I’m not saying there haven’t been issues with ticketing over the years at the HC, but you’re being unfair on this one. This is Purdue’s event and it was announced up front how to get tickets. Can’t fault ISU or the HC ticket office on this one IMO.
    Last edited by Hooper; 10-25-2017 at 08:40 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hooper For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Will this exhibition game be broadcast anywhere???