Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105
  1. #1
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,369
    Thanks
    1,867
    Thanked 5,036 Times in 3,031 Posts
    Rep Power
    318

    [November 11, 2017] Indiana State (0-9) vs #11 Western Illinois (6-3)


    Register to remove this advertisement
    vs.


    Indiana State Sycamores (0-9, 0-6 MVFC) vs. #11 Western Illinois Leathernecks
    (6-3, 3-3 MVFC)

    Memorial Stadium- Terre Haute, IN
    Saturday, November 11, 2017
    Kickoff: 1:00pm EST
    Last edited by Jason Svoboda; 11-07-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  2. #2
    Legend TreeTop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,048
    Thanks
    1,045
    Thanked 813 Times in 550 Posts
    Rep Power
    57
    Us vs a ranked team?
    March on, you fighting Sycamores, Sycamores

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Posts
    12,489
    Thanks
    387
    Thanked 895 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    69
    Trying to be positive this week. We've given up 38 in the first half each of the last two games. Let's hold them under 40 for the game and find some sustained offense.
    Fear the Trees!

  4. #4
    Hugh McAwesome Bluethunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Underneath the Bally.....
    Posts
    5,546
    Thanks
    677
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 920 Posts
    Rep Power
    94
    Surely Sparks gets the start?

    I think it is time to give him the reins and see if he is the guy for us next year. IF he flounders, then we know that's one more thing to look at fixing in the off season.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, IN
    Posts
    10,037
    Thanks
    1,537
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 820 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    Us vs a ranked team?
    Never know..WIU might be fatigued from their Thursday night "barn" parties. You know - "corn harvest" celebration-type stuff. Those urban kids kinda O.D. on all the frill's of country living.

  6. #6
    All-Conference GoSycamores's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Terre Haute, IN
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 87 Times in 63 Posts
    Rep Power
    6

    Football Hosts No. 11 Western Illinois for Senior Day Saturday



    TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Indiana State football plays host to No. 11 Western Illinois Saturday (Nov. 11) for Senior Day. Kickoff with the Leathernecks is slated for 1 p.m. ET from Memorial Stadium.

    More...

  7. #7
    Supporting Member BrokerZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,386
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 690 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    The #11 ranked team is 3-3 in the conference. That shows you how hard the MVFC is this year.

  8. #8
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,369
    Thanks
    1,867
    Thanked 5,036 Times in 3,031 Posts
    Rep Power
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokerZ View Post
    The #11 ranked team is 3-3 in the conference. That shows you how hard the MVFC is this year.
    That's pretty much the case every year. Remember we were ranked inside the Top 20 the years we finished 6-5.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  9. #9
    Role Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    That's pretty much the case every year. Remember we were ranked inside the Top 20 the years we finished 6-5.
    Since it's senior day, it's interesting to look back at the 2014 freshman class, to see who could have helped this team if they were still here.
    worked out.

    Names I feel would have made an impact: Haki Woods at one point in his high school career, was a legit FBS recruit but had problems with the law, Junior Berry was a big disappointment who didn't like to study :),Lex Sowards of course, will be back next year, James Officer was a big blow to the program, I'm sure because of injuries. If you put Sowards, Officer and Erickson on our OL, it would drastically be better.

  10. #10
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,369
    Thanks
    1,867
    Thanked 5,036 Times in 3,031 Posts
    Rep Power
    318

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by #33 View Post
    Since it's senior day, it's interesting to look back at the 2014 freshman class, to see who could have helped this team if they were still here.
    worked out.

    Names I feel would have made an impact: Haki Woods at one point in his high school career, was a legit FBS recruit but had problems with the law, Junior Berry was a big disappointment who didn't like to study :),Lex Sowards of course, will be back next year, James Officer was a big blow to the program, I'm sure because of injuries. If you put Sowards, Officer and Erickson on our OL, it would drastically be better.
    Speaking of Haki Woods... he just signed with Oregon out of JUCO I do believe.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •