Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,362
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,034 Times in 3,030 Posts
    Rep Power
    318

    Tennessee State player punches strength coach


    Register to remove this advertisement
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  2. #2
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    55,362
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,034 Times in 3,030 Posts
    Rep Power
    318
    Saw this Tweet last night but didn't post it... decided to post it since I just couldn't fathom nobody helping the guy out. What kind of program are you running when none of the players or folks on the sideline even turned to help? Hell, none of them even flinched or acknowledged it.

    Glad to see the kid was expelled from the school.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  3. #3
    MVP treeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Bend
    Posts
    2,543
    Thanks
    244
    Thanked 576 Times in 389 Posts
    Rep Power
    40
    That is more than a punch. That is an all out assault right there
    NCAA: 1979, 2000, 2001, 2011------MVC XC Champs: 1996, 1998, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014

    NIT: 1977, 1978, 2013, 2014--------MVC Indoor Champs: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

    Final Four: 1979----------------------MVC Outdoor Champs: 1988, 1990, 1993, 1997, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

    1,000 point members: 38

  4. #4
    Supporting Member BrokerZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,386
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 690 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Saw this Tweet last night but didn't post it... decided to post it since I just couldn't fathom nobody helping the guy out. What kind of program are you running when none of the players or folks on the sideline even turned to help? Hell, none of them even flinched or acknowledged it.

    Glad to see the kid was expelled from the school.
    Um, yeah. The player standing right next to him while he threw the punches didn't seem too motivated to step in or help in any way. Those were also two HUGE punches right to the jaw...sucker punches that should result in charges being filed.

  5. #5
    Supporting Member 4Q_iu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Yancey Mills
    Posts
    7,839
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 391 Times in 274 Posts
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Saw this Tweet last night but didn't post it... decided to post it since I just couldn't fathom nobody helping the guy out. What kind of program are you running when none of the players or folks on the sideline even turned to help? Hell, none of them even flinched or acknowledged it.

    Glad to see the kid was expelled from the school.

    I've heard rumors, 2nd hand accounts that Tenn State AS AN INSTITUTION has come close to losing their accreditation, access to federal funding because so many of their students truly have no business being in college; that it's become (at least some academic dept's) a near 'halfway home'

    hopefully, the authorities indict the attacker
    Be LOYAL and TRUE! WEAR ROYAL BLUE!!! don't SLACK by wearing BLACK!

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    around Indy
    Posts
    7,400
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 804 Times in 559 Posts
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Q_iu View Post
    I've heard rumors, 2nd hand accounts that Tenn State AS AN INSTITUTION has come close to losing their accreditation, access to federal funding because so many of their students truly have no business being in college; that it's become (at least some academic dept's) a near 'halfway home'

    hopefully, the authorities indict the attacker
    Sad, sad situation. Those allowing a school and/or a program to sink to these depths should be help responsible.

    And as far as the player is concerned--he should serve time for this. Charges must be filed.
    Sycamore Proud

    Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC


    My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, IN
    Posts
    10,037
    Thanks
    1,537
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 820 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    During Spring of '73 ISU I-M's, while officiating in the Arena, I was cold-cocked by a ISU student from Gary, IN while trying to intervene in a skirmish w/ my partner. Kent Wright asked me if I wanted to press charges, assuring me the full-support of ISU. The dude was kicked out of school, after being prosecuted and found guilty of assault in the TH Courts.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    around Indy
    Posts
    7,400
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 804 Times in 559 Posts
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    During Spring of '73 ISU I-M's, while officiating in the Arena, I was cold-cocked by a ISU student from Gary, IN while trying to intervene in a skirmish w/ my partner. Kent Wright asked me if I wanted to press charges, assuring me the full-support of ISU. The dude was kicked out of school, after being prosecuted and found guilty of assault in the TH Courts.
    Good!
    Sycamore Proud

    Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC


    My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

  9. #9
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    3,032
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 418 Times in 249 Posts
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore Proud View Post
    Good!
    Just wondering are you saying good the kids was kicked out of school ? Or... Good thay Bank got cold-cocked? Now there is a poll I would like to see run here .LOL
    ROLL TIMBER

  10. #10
    Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    14,522
    Thanks
    2,414
    Thanked 3,028 Times in 1,763 Posts
    Rep Power
    176

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    That is more than a punch. That is an all out assault right there
    Yeah just now watching this and what in the world. Lock him up.
    Roll Timber!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •