Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,406 Times in 2,636 Posts

Tennessee State player punches strength coach

Register to remove this advertisement
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Sycamore Hoops | MVCTalk.com | MVFCTalk.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,406 Times in 2,636 Posts
    Saw this Tweet last night but didn't post it... decided to post it since I just couldn't fathom nobody helping the guy out. What kind of program are you running when none of the players or folks on the sideline even turned to help? Hell, none of them even flinched or acknowledged it.

Glad to see the kid was expelled from the school.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Sycamore Hoops | MVCTalk.com | MVFCTalk.com

Thanks
    That is more than a punch. That is an all out assault right there
    NCAA: 1979, 2000, 2001, 2011------MVC XC Champs: 1996, 1998, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014

NIT: 1977, 1978, 2013, 2014--------MVC Indoor Champs: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

Final Four: 1979----------------------MVC Outdoor Champs: 1988, 1990, 1993, 1997, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

1,000 point members: 38

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Saw this Tweet last night but didn't post it... decided to post it since I just couldn't fathom nobody helping the guy out. What kind of program are you running when none of the players or folks on the sideline even turned to help? Hell, none of them even flinched or acknowledged it.

Um, yeah. The player standing right next to him while he threw the punches didn't seem too motivated to step in or help in any way. Those were also two HUGE punches right to the jaw...sucker punches that should result in charges being filed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post

I've heard rumors, 2nd hand accounts that Tenn State AS AN INSTITUTION has come close to losing their accreditation, access to federal funding because so many of their students truly have no business being in college; that it's become (at least some academic dept's) a near 'halfway home'

hopefully, the authorities indict the attacker
    Be LOYAL and TRUE! WEAR ROYAL BLUE!!! don't SLACK by wearing BLACK!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Q_iu View Post
    I've heard rumors, 2nd hand accounts that Tenn State AS AN INSTITUTION has come close to losing their accreditation, access to federal funding because so many of their students truly have no business being in college; that it's become (at least some academic dept's) a near 'halfway home'

hopefully, the authorities indict the attacker
    Sad, sad situation. Those allowing a school and/or a program to sink to these depths should be help responsible.

And as far as the player is concerned--he should serve time for this. Charges must be filed.
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 771 Posts
    During Spring of '73 ISU I-M's, while officiating in the Arena, I was cold-cocked by a ISU student from Gary, IN while trying to intervene in a skirmish w/ my partner. Kent Wright asked me if I wanted to press charges, assuring me the full-support of ISU. The dude was kicked out of school, after being prosecuted and found guilty of assault in the TH Courts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    During Spring of '73 ISU I-M's, while officiating in the Arena, I was cold-cocked by a ISU student from Gary, IN while trying to intervene in a skirmish w/ my partner. Kent Wright asked me if I wanted to press charges, assuring me the full-support of ISU. The dude was kicked out of school, after being prosecuted and found guilty of assault in the TH Courts.
    Good!
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore Proud View Post
    Good!
    Just wondering are you saying good the kids was kicked out of school ? Or... Good thay Bank got cold-cocked? Now there is a poll I would like to see run here .LOL
    ROLL TIMBER

Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 1,561 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    That is more than a punch. That is an all out assault right there
    Yeah just now watching this and what in the world. Lock him up.
    Roll Timber!