Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute, In.
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    3,134
    Thanked 956 Times in 564 Posts
    Rep Power
    59

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    Schellhase was 37-48. Yes, he loved offense. But he had JSW 2 years and Edwards 1 year. Is he the one that brought in the 3 big jucos one year: Bannister, Smith and King? Bannister played in the NBA, King had problems and Smith was a decent player for us.
    Yes, that was as Schellhase. Kenny Bannister, Winfred King and Johnny Edwards were men and could play.

  2. #42
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indy
    Posts
    6,011
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 699 Times in 516 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by meistro View Post
    Yes, that was as Schellhase. Kenny Bannister, Winfred King and Johnny Edwards were men and could play.
    And do you remember Jamie Smith? I think he played 2 years and was decent. The three above were up to one-year players. Did King make it a whole year?

  3. #43
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute, In.
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    3,134
    Thanked 956 Times in 564 Posts
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    And do you remember Jamie Smith? I think he played 2 years and was decent. The three above were up to one-year players. Did King make it a whole year?
    I don't remember Smith and Not sure if the others made it more than 1 year and always wondered if they actually attended classes.

  4. #44
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indy
    Posts
    6,011
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 699 Times in 516 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreStateofMind View Post

    Neese looked fantastic. It was prior to the Drake game and he was on the scout team playing the role of Reed Timmer - which suits him well with his unlimited range. He didnít seem effected too much by the physicality of the play - he made a couple long 3ís and didnít miss a few others by much! I was pretty impressed
    I watched some Neese videos. The way I would describe him his "Rick Mount."

  5. #45
    Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    14,081
    Thanks
    2,249
    Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,652 Posts
    Rep Power
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    I watched some Neese videos. The way I would describe him his "Rick Mount."
    Iím just glad you created this thread and that my abbreviated name continues to get this publicity. Thank you as the least I can sayZ
    Roll Timber!

  6. #46
    Starter Bob Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bicknell
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    I am pretty sure King and Bannister were Hodges recruits. I really liked watching Shellhase teams. He would have been successful at ISU if not for the issues that got him fired/asked to leave.

    The Martin I mentioned that someone asked "WHO?" is Tyeshon Martin. I thought he was on the pre-season roster but isn't there any more. I thought he was highly regarded coming in.

  7. #47
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indy
    Posts
    6,011
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 699 Times in 516 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Evans View Post
    I am pretty sure King and Bannister were Hodges recruits. I really liked watching Shellhase teams. He would have been successful at ISU if not for the issues that got him fired/asked to leave.

    The Martin I mentioned that someone asked "WHO?" is Tyeshon Martin. I thought he was on the pre-season roster but isn't there any more. I thought he was highly regarded coming in.
    He's on the roster. I believe he is a walk-on.

  8. #48
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    indy
    Posts
    6,011
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 699 Times in 516 Posts
    Rep Power
    52

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreStateofMind View Post
    I’m just glad you created this thread and that my abbreviated name continues to get this publicity. Thank you as the least I can sayZ
    I know. This thread seems to have a life of it's own.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •