Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Q_iu View Post
    Aren't we the smallest market ( media-wise ) in the MVFC? Pretty sure we have one of the smallest football budgers in the conference as well.

I don't think ANY successful FCS football team has a Div II; Pioneer Football League budget.

Hopefully Dr Curtis has some magical fund-raising capabilities
    I think the budget is now one of the larger in the conference. Im not sure how our budget actually compares to other schools. For example, doe our budget include replacing the lights and or turf. Are these included in the other teams in the conference.

Starter
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    I think the budget is now one of the larger in the conference. Im not sure how our budget actually compares to other schools. For example, doe our budget include replacing the lights and or turf. Are these included in the other teams in the conference.
    Not sure if you’re mixing oranges with apples. Usually you have a capital budget and an operating budget. Lights and turf should be coming out of a capital budget, as opposed ,for example, recruiting coming out of the operating budget.