Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 Times in 3,031 Posts

[February 24, 2018] Indiana State (12-17) at Bradley (19-11)

Register to remove this advertisement
    vs.

Indiana State Sycamores (12-17, 7-10 MVC) vs. Bradley Braves (19-11, 9-8 MVC)

Carver Arena - Peoria, IL
    Saturday, February 24th
    4:00 PM EST Tip
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Thanks

Sycamores Head To Bradley Saturday For Nationally-Televised Contest

Indiana State Basketball concludes the regular season on Saturday, February 24 when they travel to Bradley. Tip-off is set for 4:00 p.m. (ET) from Carver Arena and will be televised live nationally on CBS Sports Network. The game will also be broadcast on WIBQ 97.9 FM as well as streamed (audio) on GoSycamores.com.

More...

Starter
    Thanks
    If MSU wins the 2pm game at UNI we're a 7 seed either way I think. So if MSU wins we do we sit all or some of our starters? Limit their minutes?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    If MSU wins the 2pm game at UNI we're a 7 seed either way I think. So if MSU wins we do we sit all or some of our starters? Limit their minutes?
    No, we do not limit their minutes. Lansing needs every win he can get.
    March on, you fighting Sycamores, Sycamores

Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 690 Posts
    You are correct that if MSU wins at UNI our fate is sealed regardless. Still, you play the game straight up no matter what. We have nearly a week off before St. Louis and that’s more than enough time even if we have to play on Thursday.

Thanks
    I'll zig to everyone's zag. I'm starting:

PG Martin
    SG Deady
    SF Claycomb
    PF Ojinnaka
    C Rickman

Everyone is quick to blame the coaching and say if player's won't execute to get someone in there that can. As if it were that simple. So in order to test the hypothesis, here is who I'm rolling out there. I'd also have Knight in there but he's broken.

Sometimes it isn't about coaching. Sometimes it IS just a lack of player execution. Not saying that doesn't suck any less, but it's the truth. You know what you're getting out of BS4 at this point in his career. The good news is folks like Barnes, Key, Hughes and the rest are still relatively young and can grow. They're going to make mistakes of inexperience. It happens. Scott is also going to make mistakes.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 690 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post

PG Martin
    SG Deady
    SF Claycomb
    PF Ojinnaka
    C Rickman

Everyone is quick to blame the coaching and say if player's won't execute to get someone in there that can. As if it were that simple. So in order to test the hypothesis, here is who I'm rolling out there. I'd also have Knight in there but he's broken.

Sometimes it isn't about coaching. Sometimes it IS just a lack of player execution. Not saying that doesn't suck any less, but it's the truth. You know what you're getting out of BS4 at this point in his career. The good news is folks like Barnes, Key, Hughes and the rest are still relatively young and can grow. They're going to make mistakes of inexperience. It happens. Scott is also going to make mistakes.
    I thought Deady was a 5?

/sarcasm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post

PG Martin
    SG Deady
    SF Claycomb
    PF Ojinnaka
    C Rickman

Martin but no Huernanman? Ouch.
    March on, you fighting Sycamores, Sycamores

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    Martin but no Huernanman? Ouch.
    Brain fart. Run Hunny Bear out there. Hell, it could be one of the student managers for all I care.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,029 Times in 1,764 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Im starting Corydon. Hes play his way on that list and deserves to be recognized.
    Roll Timber!