Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 3,115 Posts

Is it just me or are all of the UA designs awful?

Register to remove this advertisement
    Every time I get an email from the bookstore about sales I go check things out and there hasn't be a single t-shirt I'd consider buying. Why are all of the Under Armor designs so awful?

I know they have good stuff to because I've trolled what's available for Wichita State and they have good looking, basic designs available.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 3,115 Posts
    For example, I'd buy this version of our shirt right now.

http://www.rallyhouse.com/Under-Armo...hoCSMIQAvD_BwE

As well as this one -- this is the defacto 2017 hoops season shirt that I've seen available for all UA schools on Fanatics -- but not us.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/wic...z-9-2960504530
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 632 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Every time I get an email from the bookstore about sales I go check things out and there hasn't be a single t-shirt I'd consider buying. Why are all of the Under Armor designs so awful?

I know they have good stuff to because I've trolled what's available for Wichita State and they have good looking, basic designs available.
    Have you seen the new UA cheer outfits they got toward the end of the year? Yikes. Surprisingly, I’ve found some of the best ISU shirts at Walmart.