Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transfer

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 675 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Hav View Post
    So hard to say what at this point? So he's still coming to ISU, right?
    It seems 3ColumnsOf11 answered all of your questions. I’m not sure what’s getting lost in translation. You asked, “Where is McCormick in the QB picture?” He said that it’s hard to say because McCormick won’t be with the team until June. It’s hard to be in the QB picture when you’re not even on campus yet.

You then asked, “Is he still with the team?”. The answer is yes, but he doesn’t arrive until June.

Personally, I have no idea about any of these answers but 3ColumnsOf11 seems to be in the know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokerZ View Post
    It seems 3ColumnsOf11 answered all of your questions. I’m not sure what’s getting lost in translation. You asked, “Where is McCormick in the QB picture?” He said that it’s hard to say because McCormick won’t be with the team until June. It’s hard to be in the QB picture when you’re not even on campus yet.

You then asked, “Is he still with the team?”. The answer is yes, but he doesn’t arrive until June.

Personally, I have no idea about any of these answers but 3ColumnsOf11 seems to be in the know.
    Yeah, what he said, maybe.
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Legend
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    https://hawkeyesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6044

If my math is right:
    2015- redshirt
    2016- played
    2017-played
    2018 & 2019 eligible to play here
    He graduates from Iowa in May, so is he pursuing a grad degree at ISU? I assume so. In that case can you still be eligible for two seasons? Technically, he never really played at Iowa. Didn't record a single stat.
    Fear the Trees!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,961 Posts
    Jason...LOL. I never said anything like that.

Here's what I said. Where is McCormick in the QB picture. The kid from East Noble that we gave a scholarship too. Is he still with the team?

The core of my question was only, IS HE STILL WITH THE TEAM? Maybe I should have said, IS MCCORMICK STILL COMING TO ISU?

When I looked at what available roster information that's out there, I CAN NOT FIND his name.

I never said, wow and oh my god, I can't believe McCormick who is only a Freshman, is going to start for ISU!!!

So, the bottom line is, is he still with the team?

Thanks!
    Yes, you said "where is McCormick in the QB picture" and I think anyone would interpret that to mean where does he stack up with the other QBs on the roster. He should be a freshman picking up the system, eating and busting his ass in the weight room.

Asking if he is with the team makes no sense. He just signed his LOI and is still a HS student. My guess is he had a good time at prom this past weekend. Hopefully he got lucky. Recruiting classes that sign in February report in the Summer. This never changes unless the kid is an early enrollee and I can't recall that ever happening here. It rarely happens at the FBS level.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Role Player
    Thanks
    So hard to say what at this point? So he's still coming to ISU, right?
    Not sure whatís going on here to be honest lol. No, he is not currently with the team. Yes, he will be with the team in June like all other freshmen. He will be in the QB room, but itís hard to say heíll be in the conversation for any playing time until he gets to campus. One would think no, considering there are two upper-classman transfers above him, but ISU has had worse luck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bent20 View Post
    He graduates from Iowa in May, so is he pursuing a grad degree at ISU? I assume so. In that case can you still be eligible for two seasons? Technically, he never really played at Iowa. Didn't record a single stat.
    I think he could go to grad school. I’m not sure if he would be eligible to do more undergrad work. I’m not sure that being a graduate transfer is any different regarding his eligibility to play. Sonce he was released and its a lower level he would have been eligible anyway. The grad transfer is for lateral transfers to be eligible.

All-American
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Yes, you said "where is McCormick in the QB picture" and I think anyone would interpret that to mean where does he stack up with the other QBs on the roster. He should be a freshman picking up the system, eating and busting his ass in the weight room.

Asking if he is with the team makes no sense. He just signed his LOI and is still a HS student. My guess is he had a good time at prom this past weekend. Hopefully he got lucky. Recruiting classes that sign in February report in the Summer. This never changes unless the kid is an early enrollee and I can't recall that ever happening here. It rarely happens at the FBS level.
    Her parents probably would not be in agreement with you.