Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,467 Times in 3,276 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    As a freshman, "Played 32 games with 16 starts ... Averaged 7.2 ppg and 79% from the free throw line".

Playing D1, no matter the conference, that's pretty solid for a freshman.
    His AAU team was one of the tops in the country.

I tend to like East Coast PGs because they tend to play a little more physical style of ball. He may be the best true PG we have on the roster right now.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    Because that's what he is.
    Thanks, but I was talking about our recruiting busts, from an overall perspective....if you want to talk about specific types, that's on you.
    a.k.a. The Blue MOSQUITO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    This is one of the stupidest conversations I've been apart of, but I'm continuing it, so I have no one to blame but myself...and Gotta Hav.

Dude. In the wiki link I provided, it shows that THAT part of Maryland is known as The Eastern Shore. The university in question is located in that part of Maryland, therefore it's called University of Maryland, Eastern Shore. It's pretty simple.

I understand what you're saying, you're saying the university is not even on a shore and that it's closer to the western half of the land mass it's located in as opposed to the eastern half.

I just found it comical (and lame) that you said the university was located in the western half of the state, which it clearly is not.

Anyway, I look forward to your response. Or I'll get lucky and you won't respond.
    This is one of the stupidest conversations I've been a part of, but I'm continuing it, so I have no one to blame but myself...and Tree Top.

Hint, there's NO such word as apart, so I stopped reading your post at that point. I figured the rest of your reply was more made up and misspelled words, and gobbledygook.
    a.k.a. The Blue MOSQUITO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Hav View Post
    This is one of the stupidest conversations I've been a part of, but I'm continuing it, so I have no one to blame but myself...and Tree Top.

Hint, there's NO such word as apart, so I stopped reading your post at that point. I figured the rest of your reply was more made up and misspelled words, and gobbledygook.
    What's even better is that apart is a word, but I used it incorrectly.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/apart-vs-a-part/
    NO EXCUSES

Legend
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Hav View Post
    Thanks, but I was talking about our recruiting busts, from an overall perspective....if you want to talk about specific types, that's on you.
    Are you saying we shouldn't recruit anyone that we don't think has a 100% chance of playing? You know, 11-13 are at the end of the bench and are not really needed.
    If we don't take a chance on any recruits, we are doing it wrong. I don't think we miss on any more than anybody else.