Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 74 Times in 44 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Academic status 2018 season


    Register to remove this advertisement
    I haven't read or heard any news about the academic status of our players. I'm hoping no news is good news. Does anyone have any insight?

  2. #2
    Supporting Member niklz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Charleston, IL
    Posts
    3,281
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 701 Times in 493 Posts
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chop View Post
    I haven't read or heard any news about the academic status of our players. I'm hoping no news is good news. Does anyone have any insight?
    i would think anyone close wouldnt know until summer school is over.

  3. #3
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 74 Times in 44 Posts
    Rep Power
    13
    OKAY, is everyone in good standings ?Early in the summer someone was struggling, so I hope he got his act together

  4. #4
    Supporting Member niklz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Charleston, IL
    Posts
    3,281
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 701 Times in 493 Posts
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chop View Post
    OKAY, is everyone in good standings ?Early in the summer someone was struggling, so I hope he got his act together
    Tom James posted a week 1 depth chart on facebook yesterday. I have to think that If someone is on there they are eligible. I assume by struggling you meant maybe/maybe not eligible.

  5. #5
    Administrator Jason Svoboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    56,033
    Thanks
    1,921
    Thanked 5,167 Times in 3,100 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    Tom James posted a week 1 depth chart on facebook yesterday. I have to think that If someone is on there they are eligible. I assume by struggling you meant maybe/maybe not eligible.
    This is in the hoops forum.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

  6. #6
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 74 Times in 44 Posts
    Rep Power
    13
    I was referring to the BB team

  7. #7
    Supporting Member niklz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Charleston, IL
    Posts
    3,281
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked 701 Times in 493 Posts
    Rep Power
    48

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    This is in the hoops forum.
    woops, I took a wrong turn. Im still sensitive after a starting QB ended up being ineligible. (2 years ago)
    Last edited by niklz62; 08-22-2018 at 09:12 AM.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •