Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    It sounded like a great camp. Seniors are being great leaders and helping young players develop. Defense seems a little ahead of offense. Offense is coming along nicely. A few injuries haven't helped matters. The young WR and TE's are fun to watch. It is clear a different type of recruit is on campus. Very excited for the year.

All-American
    Thanks
    I was able to watch a couple practices this camp. I am not a big detail person so I can't give a great report. What I did take away was I believe we have two very capable QB's this year. The team is disciplined and the coaches work hard to get the players ready for game situations. We as always have a TUFF schedule so I am not predicting we win the conference but I do think we will win 3 or 4 games this year. That is waaaaaaaaaay better than last year! Looking forward to the season.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sycamore tuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamore tuff View Post
    I was able to watch a couple practices this camp. I am not a big detail person so I can't give a great report. What I did take away was I believe we have two very capable QB's this year. The team is disciplined and the coaches work hard to get the players ready for game situations. We as always have a TUFF schedule so I am not predicting we win the conference but I do think we will win 3 or 4 games this year. That is waaaaaaaaaay better than last year! Looking forward to the season.
    It sounds like there is reason for optimism.
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sycamore Proud For This Useful Post: