Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,034 Times in 3,030 Posts

[September 8, 2018] Indiana State (1-0) at Louisville (0-1)

Register to remove this advertisement
    vs.

Indiana State Sycamores (1-0) vs. Louisville Cardinals
    (0-1)

Cardinal Stadium - Louisville, KY
    Saturday, September 8, 2018
    Kickoff: 7:00pm EST
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    I have dish, what channel will carry the game. Thought they said the ACC channel would carry but can't find.

Thanks
    Did you realize former ISU QB Ronnie Foutch in on the Cardinal coaching staff?
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Thanks
    So I have a wedding and i cant make it and downloaded the ACC network app and found out its on ESPN3 or ESPN+ anyway. Just an FYI for everyone

Thanks
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Role Player
    Thanks
    Alabama's domination of Louisville did not allow for Louisville's strengths to be highlighted.
    From what I saw their WR are extremely fast and their DL is very big and fast.
    We will need to put pressure on their QB to help out our DB. This will be a good test for our DL and LB.
    We will need to establish some type of running game and be able to pass the ball in order to move the chains and retain ball control.
    Their overall speed concerns me...usually this means a team has to be VERY disciplined and execute fundamentally which takes mental toughness.
    Field position will be huge for us both offensively and defensively and special teams need to be up to the challenge.
    This will be a good test for us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
    Alabama's domination of Louisville did not allow for Louisville's strengths to be highlighted.
    From what I saw their WR are extremely fast and their DL is very big and fast.
    We will need to put pressure on their QB to help out our DB. This will be a good test for our DL and LB.
    We will need to establish some type of running game and be able to pass the ball in order to move the chains and retain ball control.
    Their overall speed concerns me...usually this means a team has to be VERY disciplined and execute fundamentally which takes mental toughness.
    Field position will be huge for us both offensively and defensively and special teams need to be up to the challenge.
    This will be a good test for us.
    I think it would have been in our better interest for them to have a decent game against Alabama. We're likely to get a focused team with a lot of pent up frustration after getting brutally abused by Alabama like they did.

My only hope is we keep it close for awhile and come out of the game injury free. Collect our check, get home safely and then focus on beating the breaks off of Eastern Illinois.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sycamore Football at Louisville: Notes and Links

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Indiana State returns to action Saturday, Sept. 8 when the Sycamores make their way to Louisville to take on the Cardinals. Kickoff is slated for 7 p.m. ET from Cardinal Stadium. The game game will be broadcast live on ACC Network Extra. Jim Barber will handle the play-by-play duties while John Gregory will serve as the color commentator.

More...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    I think it would have been in our better interest for them to have a decent game against Alabama. We're likely to get a focused team with a lot of pent up frustration after getting brutally abused by Alabama like they did.

My only hope is we keep it close for awhile and come out of the game injury free. Collect our check, get home safely and then focus on beating the breaks off of Eastern Illinois.
    agreed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 783 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    I just hope we don't kick off to start the game. Every time we do that at a P5 school, they run it back for a TD (see Tennessee last year). And last week's special teams performance didn't do anything to alleviate my fear of starting in a seven point hole 15 seconds into the game...

Keep it within 2 scores at the half, no injuries = win for the Sycamores

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IndyTreeFan For This Useful Post: