Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Bent20, I respect all the opinions on this forum. My point is that from where we were to where we are is vastly different from a year ago. To me there are no moral victories. But you must see the big picture here when we speak. And as for pulling the thicker skin card or this isn't little league card, well that kind of attitude is how we got into this situation. The day you put on a uniform and played next to your brother is the day a person may understand what I am talking about. If not, then it might be worthwhile to investigate others thoughts. Its easy to say what you said, but true character is revealed in bad situations. I will remain positive but not content with the situation. Have a great day. Go Trees.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sycamore2021 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    If you guys think our board is negative you should venture over to the Nebraska Huskers football board, they're on an 8 game losing streak (carried over from 2017) and are 0-4 this year, having been beaten at home by Purdue yesterday, this board is nothing compared to other boards. We're pretty tame here.

As long as Mallory is here the program should continue to be better in another season or two.
    Make State Great Again

Thanks
    I think you can be optimistic and critical at the same time. I don’t think anyone is down on Mallory. I think they are doing great stuff. They have a lot of building to do. I’m more critical of the present such and “damnit we needed that 3rd down”. Ill be disappointed if we go 2-9 and stunned if we go 6-5 at this point. I think there are 4-6 teams we could beat but if we bear 2-3 it will be a successful season imo.

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Heres a funny story from Thursday’s game and what happened later:
    I was reffing 2 JFL games in Charleston IL (where I live) and they were playing teams from Terre Haute. I walked out to talk to the TH 5th grade coach and he says “you look familiar”. My wife always gives me crap when we are in Terre Haute eating or shopping and see people I know and talk to them. So this time I was like “well I’m not sure I went to school over there...”. All the sudden he goes “were you at the ISU game Thursday yelling at the refs”. I kind if put my head down and said “uhhh yep that was me”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niklz62 For This Useful Post: