Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Williams is a beg ? for me. Does anyone know how good he is? Coach said he can do anything, which places him somewhere between Holston and Key.

I'm not too concerned with Washington. We shouldn't need him in conference play. It would be a plus if he contributes.

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    Williams is a beg ? for me. Does anyone know how good he is? Coach said he can do anything, which places him somewhere between Holston and Key.

I'm not too concerned with Washington. We shouldn't need him in conference play. It would be a plus if he contributes.
    I am not sure what we will get offensively with Williams. He was a pretty big scorer in high school, went to Iowa and was not a factor offensively. I think we got a defensive stopper that is long and athletic for his position. He can run the 1-3 positions. Just having the length of Williams and Holston on the perimeter defensively is going to to be huge in our conference. IĀ’m not worrying about what they give us offensively. We have plenty of firepower with Neese, Barnes, And Key in the backcourt.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skdent1414 For This Useful Post: