Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    around Indy
    Posts
    7,650
    Thanks
    1,263
    Thanked 881 Times in 609 Posts
    Rep Power
    62

    Hoops season tix?


    Register to remove this advertisement
    Does anyone have their tickets yet? I won't be concerned until the end of next week, but just thought I would ask.
    Sycamore Proud

    Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC


    My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

  2. #2
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute, In.
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    4,115
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    No, but I just ordered mine last week.

  3. #3
    Benchwarmer
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hulman Center
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 59 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Sycamore Basketball Season Tickets have not mailed out yet. Everything is in process and you will receive them in plenty of time before the first game. Thank you! Go Sycamores!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ISU_Tix_Lady For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    around Indy
    Posts
    7,650
    Thanks
    1,263
    Thanked 881 Times in 609 Posts
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU_Tix_Lady View Post
    Sycamore Basketball Season Tickets have not mailed out yet. Everything is in process and you will receive them in plenty of time before the first game. Thank you! Go Sycamores!
    Thank you! It is a pleasure to do business with the HC ticket office. It's so very muich better than it was not too terribly lnog ago.
    Sycamore Proud

    Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC


    My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

  6. #5
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute, In.
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    4,115
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    I hear we’re really banged up. Only 8 healthy bodies. Even asked a former walk on to come practice. Hope these injuries aren’t serious.

  7. #6
    All-American
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 390 Times in 218 Posts
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by meistro View Post
    I hear we’re really banged up. Only 8 healthy bodies. Even asked a former walk on to come practice. Hope these injuries aren’t serious.
    I saw Alex Gilbert at the stadium yesterday. Maybe we can use him.

  8. #7
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    the haute
    Posts
    2,994
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 1,365 Times in 803 Posts
    Rep Power
    81
    Not as bad as u think. Brinkmeyer and Williams were the only ones not practicing full speed. Both dressed and did warmups though. Key,hughes, and Washington all dealing with nagging injuries..but nothing they cant play through

  9. #8
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Terre Haute, In.
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    4,115
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    73

    Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Southgrad07 View Post
    Not as bad as u think. Brinkmeyer and Williams were the only ones not practicing full speed. Both dressed and did warmups though. Key,hughes, and Washington all dealing with nagging injuries..but nothing they cant play through
    That’s good to hear.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •