Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sixth Man
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSycamores View Post

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- For Indiana State senior running back Ja'Quan Keys, overcoming adversity is nothing new. While his season and career comes to a close after the announcement today by head coach Curt Mallory regarding a hip injury suffered during last weekend's victory over Southern Illinois, he exits at surely at the height of his career.

More...
    With it being career end, I hope it isn’t a Bo Jackson type injury. From all indications he was a good kid. I wish him the very best.

Now that we are thin at RB, I wonder if we have some DB’s, who were former RB’s in high school, we can convert over?? We have been “snake bitten” w/ injuries over the past 5 years, 2013, 15 and now. I mentioned this in a previous post when we heard Covington was out for his career, they need to go the JUCO route for immediate help for 2019, especially with the amount of experienced is coming back for 19. I like McCoy’s heart, but he isn’t even close to every down RB.

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    I was just checking out the backgrounds on Matt Sora and Chris Childers, both have 40 times of 4.5 and 4.57 respectively. I could find anything on the Frosh RB from Fort Wayne Concordia but he ran for over 1100 yards / yr, Soph-Seniors year. Hopefully they both can grow up quickly to help us get a couple more wins. I bet we start seeing Mallory get creative w/ Kilpatrick but he has always looked slow to me, I could find any recruiting info on his 40 time.

Thanks
    I didn't realize Covington was a true freshman.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    I didn't realize Covington was a true freshman.
    Tis true!
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Per Tom James:

Indiana State senior DT Rex Mosley will be wearing No. 3 for the rest of the season. That's in honor of RB Ja

IMHO that is class!
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sycamore Proud For This Useful Post: