Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    Wow. What a post. Are you:

A. A troll;
    B. Ignorant of Title 9 and Lansing’s contract buyout terms;
    C. Unaware of how much a new basketball coach with any sort of resume would cost; or
    D. All of the above.

We’re the lowest funded basketball program in the MVC. We’re mid-pack in MVFC football funding.

I’m enjoying this football ride. We should be a playoff contender next year and we’re bubble this year if we keep winning. I’m sorry to tell you we’ll never have the money IU has when they offer Mallery Tom Allen’s job in 2020.

Good response to Jackson330.
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,571 Times in 934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bent20 View Post
    Hopefully Mallory and his staff stick around a while, but I wouldn't want to throw a stupid rollover contract at him like we did Lansing. One thing I would say is that our HCs who have moved on didn't exactly do so hot

Sanford: Losing with his son at Western Kentucky. They're 1-8 this year. Maybe they get one more year and then that staff will likely be fired, if they don't turn it around quickly.
    Yes Sanford and his son are VERY popular in WKU right now. They want both of them gone in the worst way.

Becoming more and more clear that Sanford leaving here was the best thing to happen to the program for the long term.

https://medium.com/the-red-towel/wku...cgnnakzbk-y9QQ

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluethunder For This Useful Post:

Benchwarmer
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluethunder View Post
    Even though I know he won't win, Mallory should be coach of the year. And it shouldn't even be close.
    Mallory as MVFC Coach of Year has been mentioned on SDSUFans.com message board too. He's certainly earned it.

After the SDSU game, I posted that your team doesn't have any quit in it. The Sycamores continue to prove that to be true. Congrats on the win.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackJD For This Useful Post: