Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Starter
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreStateofMind View Post
    I get that - but I'm perhaps as dissapointed as anyone that an on campus football stadium isn't a reality yet. My means at getting it done just seem to much more realistic than everyone else that has this misconception of what are football program has been and what our financial position is. If you're okay waiting another 10 years + for a standalone facility that is fine - let's just have an agreement to postpone all discussions on this until 2029 or until the University gives us any indication that it's okay to start talking about it again.

But yes - people are going to drink and they will still party and they will still fight. Hell I had some friends and former teammates fighting in the tailgate area a few years ago over a football hitting a girlfriend or something like that. Punches were thrown and everyone moved on. Social media has just brought so much awareness to things that have probably been going on for years. That incident during Homecoming this year was despicable - hopefully that sort of thing hasn't always been going on and is an isolated incident.
    Yawn!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,154 Times in 3,094 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Why does nobody just use the ignore function if they dislike a poster? I don't understand.

https://www.sycamorepride.com/showth...and-Moderators
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!