Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,832 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    I don't know what to do with all my time today??

That was pretty neat yesterday - it just seemed to build as they day went on! I had friends and former teammates texting me and calling me about it - big ups to those behind the scenes that were a big part of yesterday! Let's win some freaking games now!
    Roll Timber!

Thanks
    Very pleased and impressed the ISU athletics department now has $150,000 more than it had as of two days ago.

Hopefully this is just the start of further action by our AD and administration. March On!
    NO EXCUSES

Thanks
    Thanked 5,187 Times in 3,112 Posts
    Personally, I want to thank most of the Sycamore Pride members. Before yesterday, we had 34 supporting members.

Today we have 41. Of the 34 we had yesterday, I extended the memberships of just under 60% of you. Some others didn't PM me that they donated so that number may be even higher. I also saw some regular members on the donor wall that haven't PM'd me, so there were probably around 60 members here that donated that I know of.

That is pretty impressive as we average 40-50 active registered users per day. Wrapping all of that into a pretty package, it means pretty much any contributor here is a contributor to Indiana State athletics. We've told ISU for over a decade they should be targeting you folks. Hopefully the outcry of "little guy" support and, conversely, the amazing network effect that happened yesterday makes that loud and clear going forward.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All In for Elevate Surpasses Expectations

When Indiana State University hosts the school's first Day of Giving next spring, it has a road map for success. That is because the Sycamore Athletic Fund's pilot Day of Giving All In for Elevate was a rousing success and surpassed expectations in all categories. The Sycamore Athletic Fund and Sycamore Athletics raised over $153,000 from 720 donors Thursday, far exceeding the goal of 150 donors in the 24-hour window of raising money.

More...

Thanks
    I was thinking, I wonder if something would work like a monthly Twenty Dollar Tuesdays (i first was thinking Ten but what the hell) where they promote making a smaller, less painful donation to something that all the teams use. maybe in a payment mode that is like an easy click.

im just shooting in the dark here.

(should I have said fifty dollar fridays?)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    I was thinking, I wonder if something would work like a monthly Twenty Dollar Tuesdays (i first was thinking Ten but what the hell) where they promote making a smaller, less painful donation to something that all the teams use. maybe in a payment mode that is like an easy click.

im just shooting in the dark here.

(should I have said fifty dollar fridays?)
    I used to have a monthly donation applied to my credit card, that made it much less painful to give a larger amount over the course of a year. Either way though is a good idea

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Personally, I want to thank most of the Sycamore Pride members. Before yesterday, we had 34 supporting members.

Today we have 41. Of the 34 we had yesterday, I extended the memberships of just under 60% of you. Some others didn't PM me that they donated so that number may be even higher. I also saw some regular members on the donor wall that haven't PM'd me, so there were probably around 60 members here that donated that I know of.

That is pretty impressive as we average 40-50 active registered users per day. Wrapping all of that into a pretty package, it means pretty much any contributor here is a contributor to Indiana State athletics. We've told ISU for over a decade they should be targeting you folks. Hopefully the outcry of "little guy" support and, conversely, the amazing network effect that happened yesterday makes that loud and clear going forward.
    I did donate; but I am not sure if I sent a message

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 629 Posts
    Just curious, does anybody know if the final figure increased from that day? I know mine and others were mail in that might not have gotten there the day of the campaign.

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by meistro View Post
    Just curious, does anybody know if the final figure increased from that day? I know mine and others were mail in that might not have gotten there the day of the campaign.
    I'll ask Jeremiah Turner