Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Congratulations to the Sycamores and the coaching staff! A helluva great season -- hoping they get good news tomorrow!
    Be LOYAL and TRUE! WEAR ROYAL BLUE!!! don't SLACK by wearing BLACK!

Role Player
    Thanks
    DRatings FCS predictor has Indiana State in vs. Nicholls State with winner to play The Jackoffs in Brookings.

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    I read in the th trib the players will be watching tv at noon to see if they get selected, does anyone know what channel?? Will Titus be ready for next week?? Was it his hand that got injured, it looked like it??

Have you guys been follwoing the kid Charlie Spegal http://www.hudl.com/profile/3339552/Charlie-Spegal
    he is only a Junior and has broke all of Brett Law's records when Brett was at Sheridan. The kid is a stud has dominated since his frosh year, transfered to New Palestine 5 A this year, they will probably win the state title, they beat Center Grove(6a) their first game of the season. The reason I bring him up, Testical Tech and Eastern MI are recruiting him, I wonder if Mallory has reached out to him?? He is listed at 5'10 225 but I think he is closer to 5'8 probably why power 5 teams aren't recruiting him.

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by #33 View Post
    I read in the th trib the players will be watching tv at noon to see if they get selected, does anyone know what channel?? Will Titus be ready for next week?? Was it his hand that got injured, it looked like it??

Have you guys been follwoing the kid Charlie Spegal http://www.hudl.com/profile/3339552/Charlie-Spegal
    he is only a Junior and has broke all of Brett Law's records when Brett was at Sheridan. The kid is a stud has dominated since his frosh year, transfered to New Palestine 5 A this year, they will probably win the state title, they beat Center Grove(6a) their first game of the season. The reason I bring him up, Testical Tech and Eastern MI are recruiting him, I wonder if Mallory has reached out to him?? He is listed at 5'10 225 but I think he is closer to 5'8 probably why power 5 teams aren't recruiting him.
    ESPN U