Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,128 Times in 1,831 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    I was really pleased, right out of the gate, with our balance on offense. Witch is odd since we mainly have only 2 scorers. But we are trying to score inside and outside.
    They've been very disciplined. Key is a pretty patient (take what they give him) type of player anyway - not that he can't create his own shot because he can but he will often pass up shots for a better shot. The surprise is probably Barnes - he's not really quick jacked too much at all. He took an ill-advised 3 at the end of the shot clock last game from the top of the key that was basically the result of milking the clock/lead and bad offense.

But yeah - it's been refreshing so far... Long way to go. This can't be the peak - we've seen Lansing teams pick up big wins in seasons past. He's coached pretty well in his career in big games.
    Roll Timber!

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    I think whoever taught Bronson Kessinger his footwork should come and teach all of bigs. He has better footwork than any big in recent memory.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Streaker For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 629 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Streaker View Post
    I think whoever taught Bronson Kessinger his footwork should come and teach all of bigs. He has better footwork than any big in recent memory.
    He’s always had good footwork, he’s just had trouble finishing.

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    I was camping on top of Bell Mountain and only had reception for about 10 minutes but saw Goldens tweet about the victory - think my yelling scared every hog and bear off the mountain
    The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man