Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Supporting Member
    Thanks

Indiana State Time to move on but thank seniors- Season memory/Next Year Thread

Register to remove this advertisement
    Enough of all the not making playoffs talks. It didn't happen but it shouldn't tarnish the season. The seniors are incredible leaders. But good programs reload. Coach said only losing a few guys. We have plenty back but leadership needs to be strong. Thats why they recruit winners. Winners do this. Lets talk about memories of the year and what to look forward to for next. Go Trees. Also. I told you all. We Will Win. And we did. Now lets continue.

Thanks
    I’m going to keep complaining until the national championship game at least

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niklz62 For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Based on his Twitter feed I think Golden is taking it harder than anyone. Yeeesh...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    Based on his Twitter feed I think Golden is taking it harder than anyone. Yeeesh...
    I havent gone all the way through it but ill bet you could track my emotions by the same way his timeline reads.

Thanks
    I am gradually overcoming the anger, but I will never forget or forgive the slight.
    The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 938 Posts
    I had about as much faith in this "committee" as I do the basketball selection "committee". Both are made up of people who know very little about each team, and never can explain their selections with sound reasoning.

Therefore, I did not expect to get in and am therefore not as upset as the rest of you.

When you put your hope into any group affiliated with the NCAA to make a sound, logical decision, you are asking to be let down.

Benchwarmer
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    I saw this on FBschedules.com (see: https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/indiana-state/)

Indiana State Football Schedule 2019

Date Opponent 2018 Record Comment

8/31 At Kansas Jayhawks (3-9, beat CMU, Rutg, TCU) 6 starters return on offense and defense. Lots of transfers; will Les go to the transfer market?
    9/7 Dayton Flyers (6-5) Pioneer, Meh, though they played San Diego tough this year
    9/14 Eastern Kentucky Colonels (7-4) Had a solid 2018 and return a lot of good players
    9/21 Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-8) Brantley is a good QB, that was a dog fight for us this year
    10/5 @ South Dakota (4-7)
    10/19 South Dakota State Jackrabbits (8-2) Only lose 3 starters on Off and 4 on D
    10/26 @ Illinois State Redbirds (6-5) Lose 4 starters on offense and 2 on defense