Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 804 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Hav View Post
    Thanks for recognizing the LEGIT POINT....but most of the facts were wayyy right...I was doing that as best as I could from memory...the appears my goof after looking at wiki was ND....the huge game they had that next year against ky was an E8 game...
    No. Not only that.... You missed the vandy score by about a million points and when we beat Wichita there it was not the last winning season we had...Actually the very next year we had a far better record..Tried letting it go by just saying some facts were way wrong....But in reality you goofed on half of what you said....The point behind the post was legit, but fabricating half of the story to make it look worse isn't necessary. The true facts are damning enough.
    Last edited by Southgrad07; 01-10-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southgrad07 View Post
    No. Not only that.... You missed the vandy score by about a million points and when we beat Wichita there it was not the last winning season we had...Actually the very next year we had a far better record..Tried letting it go by just saying some facts were way wrong....But in reality you goofed on half of what you said....The point behind the post was legit, but fabricating half of the story to make it look worse isn't necessary. The true facts are damning enough.
    So going from 15 LOSSES to 11 LOSSES, or going from one DOUBLE DIGIT loss season, to another DOUBLE DIGIT loss season is FAR BETTER? Wow! Talk about fabricating stories to make it look BETTER isn't necessary, the TRUE FACTS are damning enough.

Is that an anything like having a FAR BETTER Dental report from one year to the next? Last year I had 15 cavities, this year, I was FAR BETTER, I only had 11 cavities. Maybe for Vigo County that's some kind of crowning achievement, but everywhere else...that's not so good.

I tried letting it go, but hey...it's a sports blog and it's a new year...and who doesn't like having fun with other people's words. I know I do.
    a.k.a. The Blue MOSQUITO

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 717 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southgrad07 View Post
    Dude, why you up in the middle of the night? You’re too young for that.

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 804 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by meistro View Post
    Dude, why you up in the middle of the night? You’re too young for that.
    As you know kids don't care if you sleep lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Southgrad07 For This Useful Post: