Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Thanks

Jordan Barnes Named To Lou Henson Award Mid-Season Watch List

Register to remove this advertisement

Indiana State junior Jordan Barnes was named to the 2018-19 Lou Henson Award Mid-Season Watch List which was announced on Wednesday (Jan. 9). A total of 50 players were named to the list, including a pair from the Missouri Valley Conference.

More...

Thanks
    Still a LOT of season to go. I'm slowly getting over last night's debacle. Hopefully our guys (players and coaches) feel they have something to prove and win a couple two three games of this tough stretch coming up. Would love to see Barnes remain a strong candidate for this award.
    NO EXCUSES

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    Still a LOT of season to go. I'm slowly getting over last night's debacle. Hopefully our guys (players and coaches) feel they have something to prove and win a couple two three games of this tough stretch coming up. Would love to see Barnes remain a strong candidate for this award.
    I’m not getting over it and not feeling good about our team going forward. The total lack of concentration and fight the last three games is really hard to stomach.

All-Conference
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meistro View Post
    I’m not getting over it and not feeling good about our team going forward. The total lack of concentration and fight the last three games is really hard to stomach.
    Yeah. I don't forsee any change. Zero reason to believe at this point. There is just NO chemistry with this bunch.......coaches included.

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by meistro View Post
    Noted.
    NO EXCUSES