Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Role Player
    Thanks

Internet Streams for baseball

Register to remove this advertisement
    Are Sycamore home games or all conference games scheduled to be on ESPN3 or ESPN+ this season?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOPSFAN For This Useful Post:

All-Conference
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure most of them (particularly conference games) were on ESPN+ last year and they should be this year too. I used to watch most of our road games (I go to home games) on ESPN3 when they were on there 2 years ago. I'm too cheap to pay for ESPN+ and supposedly they still "blackout games" on ESPN+ which I find ridiculous since they charge you for it.

I miss when they played the radio broadcast for baseball games on WIBQ. Now you have to stream it on GoSycamores.com. They'll play women's basketball, but not baseball... Crazy. It's not like it's our best sport or anything.
    Last edited by Sycamorefan96; 01-27-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamorefan96 View Post
    I'm pretty sure most of them (particularly conference games) were on ESPN+ last year and they should be this year too. I used to watch most of our road games (I go to home games) on ESPN3 when they were on there 2 years ago. I'm too cheap to pay for ESPN+ and supposedly they still "blackout games" on ESPN+ which I find ridiculous since they charge you for it.

I miss when they played the radio broadcast for baseball games on WIBQ. Now you have to stream it on GoSycamores.com. They'll play women's basketball, but not baseball... Crazy. It's not like it's our best sport or anything.
    I have ESPN+ and love it. Only $4.99 a month. I live inTerre Haute and have watched just about every game this year, even home games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOPSFAN View Post
    Are Sycamore home games or all conference games scheduled to be on ESPN3 or ESPN+ this season?
    You can find all the home and away streaming listings found here...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...PN_Release.pdf
    NO EXCUSES

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TreeTop For This Useful Post:

MVP
    Thanks
    If you're lucky some of their non-conference games are on ESPN3 or ESPN+. Mostly are the games against SEC or ACC foes. Wish they would broadcast every game since you can't find ISU baseball on the radio anywhere.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by landrus13 View Post
    If you're lucky some of their non-conference games are on ESPN3 or ESPN+. Mostly are the games against SEC or ACC foes. Wish they would broadcast every game since you can't find ISU baseball on the radio anywhere.
    Seems like I have read/heard that Luke Martin will call all games this year on WIBQ, Fritz will will in occasionally.
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Starter
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Did you watch the ones that were blocked
    oiut ?