Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Supporting Member
    Thanks

1st and 2nd Scrimmages

Register to remove this advertisement
    Anyone go? How they look? Standouts? Guys still out? Position battles?

Benchwarmer
    Thanks
    They're looking great on both sides of the ball. The defense has surprised me with how well they are playing. They look dominant in the front seven, and a lot better that I thought they would be in the secondary. Some standout players on defense are DE #54 Kaleb Brewer, SAF #16 CJ Rutherford, SAF #1 Michael Thomas, #6 Clayton Glasco, #52 Tierre Turner. I'm excited about the potential for this group. The offense has picked up where they left off last season. There are a couple starters missing spring ball due to recovering from surgeries, but their stand-ins look to be doing well. Some standouts on offense are WR #27 Daijon Collins, RB #25 Matt Sora, RB #5 Nick Sims, RB #20 Chris Childers, RG #62 James Lang, TE #82 Tynan Williams, WR #83 Dakota Caton, QB #2 Jalil Kilpatrick. Boyle and Hendrix have been playing well this spring, and the run game seems to be good with the loss of Keys. Sims, Sora, and Childers all compliment each other very well. Sims is a slasher, Sora is a between the tackles and hard yardage back, and Childers has a little bit of both. I am excited to see how the team will compete in the upcoming Spring Game.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ISU FBALL ALUM For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    What happened to Titus McCoy? No mention. Is he still on the roster? Injured? Just curious.

Benchwarmer
    Thanks
    Recovering from shoulder surgery.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU FBALL ALUM View Post
    Recovering from shoulder surgery.
    Gotcha thanks.