Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporting Member
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Just let this play out. Everything this staff has started and completed has worked well. I have no clue on the plans but believe it will be nice. BTW.. If tent city is inside, maybe people will come watch the game. That is a bonus. Let it play out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sycamore2021 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    All of this just confuses the hell out of me... Over the years the randomness that is Indiana State Athletics & Indiana State Football at Memorial Stadium...

First we tear down the bleachers on that north side.

They were unsafe and had to be removed

Then we add a mound.

I thought it would be a cool idea but the size was about 1% of what would have been needed to make it cool

Then we add a practice field

I dont know how important it was, I think that was a coaches preference, It might extend the life of the turf (maybe?)

Then the practice field is abandon.

See above

Then we bring the practice field back to life.

See above

Then we add an alumni area in the end-zone.

I like the idea but Id rather be somewhere I can watch more of the game. Ground level sucks imo unless you are standing on the field

Then we move tent city from outside the stadium to inside.

people are losing their shit over this one. I dont know how it will play out

Then we bulldoze the mound

Good idea for TV (I think?)

Then we move the alumni area further away from the field and line of sight to the action.

I like this idea better than the endzone. I dont know how the view would be with the visitors in the way.

You want to know what a shit plan looks like? Look no further. They don't have a plan... Making things up as we go and hopefully everyone likes it and if not then tough - deal with it. That is how this goes - either like what they're making up as they go or deal with it. None of these said "enhancements" actually made a difference.

Thanks
    Your replies make sense to me!
    Sycamore Proud

Let's go Sycamores!
    Proud to be a member of the OFC

My comments and ideas are free, but it costs money to run Sycamore Pride. Please be a Supporting Member!

Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,917 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    All of this just confuses the hell out of me... Over the years the randomness that is Indiana State Athletics & Indiana State Football at Memorial Stadium...

First we tear down the bleachers on that north side.

They were unsafe and had to be removed

Then we add a mound.

I thought it would be a cool idea but the size was about 1% of what would have been needed to make it cool

Then we add a practice field

I dont know how important it was, I think that was a coaches preference, It might extend the life of the turf (maybe?)

Then the practice field is abandon.

See above

Then we bring the practice field back to life.

See above

Then we add an alumni area in the end-zone.

I like the idea but Id rather be somewhere I can watch more of the game. Ground level sucks imo unless you are standing on the field

Then we move tent city from outside the stadium to inside.

people are losing their shit over this one. I dont know how it will play out

Then we bulldoze the mound

Good idea for TV (I think?)

Then we move the alumni area further away from the field and line of sight to the action.

I like this idea better than the endzone. I dont know how the view would be with the visitors in the way.

You want to know what a shit plan looks like? Look no further. They don't have a plan... Making things up as we go and hopefully everyone likes it and if not then tough - deal with it. That is how this goes - either like what they're making up as they go or deal with it. None of these said "enhancements" actually made a difference.
    You’re right... I rest.
    Roll Timber!