Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Benchwarmer
    Thanks

Smile March to the Arch - Preseason Preview

Register to remove this advertisement
    Sycamore Fans,

You guys on here are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback to our show. We have a special episode of the podcast we just released. This is our preseason preview! We give our official consensus picks for the season, including top 10 and awards.

We also have a great interview. We talk to Lindsey Willhite, contributor to Lindy’s College Basketball preview, where he does a handful of conferences, but specifically the MVC! Awesome conversation with him, I think everyone on here will really enjoy it! We breakdown his preview, including insight from talking to people around the Valley about how things might shake out.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...c-09fb51aae55f

Thanks for the support everyone, we are blown away. Love to get your top 10s, as well as award picks too!

As always, Go Valley!

Twitter

@MarchArchPod
    @MarchArchBaker

Email
    MarchArchMailbag@gmail.com

All-Conference
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    I always wait until the official poll comes out to make my choices but this is mine right now and I doubt it will change much if at all.

1) Loyola- as mentioned before until someone proves they are better they are my pick.
    2) Bradley - return 4 starters
    3 Mo. St.- They might be the most talented team but ILST was supposed to be last year too and look what happened.
    4) UNI- They return some talent and AJ Green has a year under his belt now.
    5) Drake- They lost quite a bit and then there's the Murphy situation, but I still think they find a way to finish middle of the pack.
    6) ILST- Can't see Mueller's team playing on Thursday again.
    7) EVLE- They seem to have talent, but they are usually a Thursday team so I'm hesitant to put them too high.
    8) INST- Yeah Syc Pride users won't like it but we haven't finished higher than 6th, 4 years in a row.
    9) SIU- They lost a lot from last year
    10) Valpo- been a laughing stock since joining the league.

These are my unbiased picks. If I was biased I would put IND ST 5th because I think we are definitely talented enough to not play on Thursday. However everyone else in the league probably also believes that. It should be an interesting season and I hope the conference is better as a whole this year than it has been these past few.
    Last edited by Sycamorefan96; 10-03-2019 at 04:13 PM.