Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by sycamorebacker View Post
    We did ok with Odum. It makes a difference if the PG is GOOD and he has teammates that can score when he gets the ball to them.

From what I have seen of Larry, he could be an excellent PG for us. Apparently, he has improved his shot since he dropped football.
    Odum was underrated offensively. He was able to get to the line at will which is a remarkable trait for a college PG.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Role Player
    Lots of under the radar 2020 guys that we could swoop in and get. For example Cleevas Craig at Richmond is 6'9 but like 270 LBs with tons of muscle who is very bouncy and from the 3 games I saw of him he has fairly polished post moves too 0 offers for him. Some other guys are Davion Bailey at Pike who's having a great season, a really good shooter. Those are just 2 but there are very very many.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingoman View Post
    Lots of under the radar 2020 guys that we could swoop in and get. For example Cleevas Craig at Richmond is 6'9 but like 270 LBs with tons of muscle who is very bouncy and from the 3 games I saw of him he has fairly polished post moves too 0 offers for him. Some other guys are Davion Bailey at Pike who's having a great season, a really good shooter. Those are just 2 but there are very very many.
    With the last spot, I don't think you can take the risk on an under the radar type, especially if we end up having a great season. This is where you have to capitalize on the iron being hot and get the biggest talent you can find. I think they already used that card with the Hittle kid.

This is where I'd let Kareem loose to ID and find the best guy.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    With the last spot, I don't think you can take the risk on an under the radar type, especially if we end up having a great season. This is where you have to capitalize on the iron being hot and get the biggest talent you can find. I think they already used that card with the Hittle kid.

This is where I'd let Kareem loose to ID and find the best guy.
    Sounds good to me!

Jason, Jared Hankins can be moved to Freshman/Redshirt Freshman eligibility.
    NO EXCUSES

Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    Sounds good to me!

Jason, Jared Hankins can be moved to Freshman/Redshirt Freshman eligibility.
    Hankins is a little sleeper for me... Iíve been watching him closely watch out. Heís going to be okay.
    Roll Timber!

Legend
    He can handle "like a PG" relative to his position. If you think he is a legit option matched up with guards that are much quicker with lower centers of gravity/leverage that can get up into him and under his length, we're just going to have differing opinions on the matter.

He is a 4/3. He is a stretch 4 that can play spot minutes at the 3 depending on the matchup.
    You're cheating in the argument a little bit. I think Cooper can play guard and I think JL can match up with him.

We now officially have two spots open with Agbo's departure.

We now officially have two spots open with Agbo's departure.
    Now down to one with Howard's commitment.

All-American
    We need a big. We don't have much height on this roster. I am concerned about our front court depth.

Legend

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by pbutler218 View Post
    We need a big. We don't have much height on this roster. I am concerned about our front court depth.
    I am too, some. But I think we will go with what we have. We have 2 that can post inside, and 3 that can fill in at the 4. With Jake and Tre both capable inside, we have been in MUCH WORSE shape before.