Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Benchwarmer
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Here is a preview from the Dayton perspective. http://www.blackburnreview.com/2019/...indiana-state/

I just went and read some of their other posts, they definitely like writing with some edgy humor.
    Last edited by Ohio Sycamore; 11-08-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ISU is obviously, and rightfully, concerned about crowd noise at UD Arena. Pumping noise during practice (the best they can at ISU Arena anyway) to simulate it.</p>&mdash; Todd Aaron Golden (@TribStarTodd) <a href="https://twitter.com/TribStarTodd/status/1192897332943228928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 8, 2019</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    NO EXCUSES

Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 824 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Sycamore View Post
    Here is a preview from the Dayton perspective. http://www.blackburnreview.com/2019/...indiana-state/

I just went and read some of their other posts, they definitely like writing with some edgy humor.
    Okay, I did have to laugh at this from the preview: "If you closed your eyes and pictured a white person getting stabbed waiting in line for a chicken sandwich at Popeye's he would look exactly like Sycamore center Bronson Kessinger."

Also, reading the preview did remind me just how many transfers and new players Dayton has this year. We could certainly catch them while they've yet to gel as a group, which is completely plausible. The same thing happened to MSU against Arkansas Little Rock. MSU has superior talent, but they haven't figured out how to play together and the coach hasn't figured out rotations and how to use his talent. Dayton could be in the same boat for the first couple of games.

I'm sticking with my prediction that we win this one. I'm going with 76-72 ISU.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokerZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Dayton is a 12.5 point favorite tomorrow night, if we keep it within 10 then that's totally a moral victory in my opinion. Much like the women staying with Kansas last night, even though the score difference was large, we were in that game until very late, so a huge moral victory for the women last night.
    Make State Great Again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCC View Post
    Dayton is a 12.5 point favorite tomorrow night, if we keep it within 10 then that's totally a moral victory in my opinion. Much like the women staying with Kansas last night, even though the score difference was large, we were in that game until very late, so a huge moral victory for the women last night.
    BS .......... moral victories like getting a participation trophy for playing flag football etc. I wish the Sycamores well but I wish Lansing gone .... the sooner the better.
    When I was a player, I didn't expect my teammates to play the way I did. I did expect them to work hard every day and get better. Larry Bird

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 Times in 738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOPSFAN View Post
    BS .......... moral victories like getting a participation trophy for playing flag football etc. I wish the Sycamores well but I wish Lansing gone .... the sooner the better.
    You realize the only way Lansing is gone is if the Sycamores don’t do well? So, you’re really not wishing them well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meistro For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,976 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOPSFAN View Post
    This guy thinks he’s a Sycamore fan... Ha! Funny stuff. Must suck to wake up on opening weekend to only be wishing that someone got shit canned. What a life to live.

Good morning babe.

Sycamores play @ Dayton today right?!

Yeah but as long as Lansing is the coach who cares he needs to be fired.

... Sucks to be in that life ... But I’m not really into the moral victory life either. So I’m not walking in either one of those shoes this mornin.
    Roll Timber!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreStateofMind View Post
    But I’m not really into the moral victory life either. So I’m not walking in either one of those shoes this mornin.
    What about this life. Take the Sycamores to the bank today. They ain’t losing by more than 12. Book it!

Supporting Member SycamoreStateofMind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,976 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skdent1414 View Post
    What about this life. Take the Sycamores to the bank today. They ain’t losing by more than 12. Book it!
    Absolutely! Throw the house at it... Getting no respect. Merry Christmas!
    Roll Timber!

All-Conference
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Does anyone know why Brinkmeyer is suspended. I'm tired of everything being hush hush about this kid. He's a scholarship player and we as fans deserve to know the story. Is he ever going to play?? WTF.....