Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Benchwarmer
    Thanks

New Episode-March to the Arch Podcast

Register to remove this advertisement
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...2-796c01dd35d4

New episode of the podcast. We talk about the first week of games and give our thoughts on what our expectations around the league are for the opening week. We also finish our breakdown of the MVC exhibition games. Fun show as always, check it out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MarchArchPod For This Useful Post:

All-Conference
    Thanks
    I can give a quick preview (mine personally). Loyola, Evansville, the Jailbirds, SIU, and Valpo look terrible so far and I don't have much expectations for them. The jury is still out on us and Drake. MSU struggled against a D3 school. BU and UNI look decent on paper. Conference will be terrible again. 1 bid league. Stay out of Thursday.

For the record I am looking forward to basketball season, but I basically view the season as 11 or 12 exhibition games with 18 games you need to do well enough in to stay out of Thursday. There are only 3 games that matter and they are in St Louis. You just need to improve throughout the season and give yourself a chance to win it.
    Last edited by Sycamorefan96; 11-02-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Benchwarmer
    Thanks
    Great new episode of the show, talking all the MVC news, recent run of games and look ahead to some of the biggest matchups this weekend. Fun show as always, check it out.

Huge opportunity this weekend and next week for the Sycamores, hope they rep the Valley proud!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...8-cc737c7970da

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MarchArchPod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycamorefan96 View Post
    I can give a quick preview (mine personally). Loyola, Evansville, the Jailbirds, SIU, and Valpo look terrible so far and I don't have much expectations for them. The jury is still out on us and Drake. MSU struggled against a D3 school. BU and UNI look decent on paper. Conference will be terrible again. 1 bid league. Stay out of Thursday.

For the record I am looking forward to basketball season, but I basically view the season as 11 or 12 exhibition games with 18 games you need to do well enough in to stay out of Thursday. There are only 3 games that matter and they are in St Louis. You just need to improve throughout the season and give yourself a chance to win it.
    Based on Wed. night's win over Belmont (which has a good nucleus back from last year's NCAA qualifier), I'm not as critical of the Redbirds. The Aces are a "wait & see" until mid-January when they'll have their 6'9" Pitt transfer in step to offer interior defense & rebounding.
    Last edited by Buckhorn; 11-08-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarchArchPod View Post
    Great new episode of the show, talking all the MVC news, recent run of games and look ahead to some of the biggest matchups this weekend. Fun show as always, check it out.

Huge opportunity this weekend and next week for the Sycamores, hope they rep the Valley proud!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...8-cc737c7970da
    Keep up the good work gentlemen.
    NO EXCUSES

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TreeTop For This Useful Post:

Benchwarmer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    Keep up the good work gentlemen.
    Thanks for the kind words and listening!

-Baker

Benchwarmer
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    New Episode of the show is now up. Talk about the big Evansville win, as well as all the action so far this year. We are also joined by Harry Schroeder from ValleyHoopsInsider.com to talk everything from Valpo/Fazekas, Valley season preview and Conference Realignment.

Fun Show as always, check it out!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...c-3ab41354c4ab