Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    Thanks

Indiana State Track & Field Inks 13 Athletes for 2020-21 Season

Register to remove this advertisement

Indiana State track & field has announced the addition of six men and seven women to the roster for the 2020-21 season, program director Angela Martin announced Tuesday.

More...

Thanks
    We're the last MVC school to announce our recruits of course.

I don't know who does the write ups for these releases, but there was NO research done prior to releasing this info. I mean our top recruit, the #1 sprinter in Indiana, Noah Malone, from HSE was a freaking state CHAMP in the 200, and 3rd in the 100 in May. Yet the release lists him as only placing 4th in each event, ugh. This kid is the best sprinter we've signed in forever and they can't even get the stats right in his write up.

Another example, the Clay City sprinter we signed gets listed as having placed 4th in the 100 at the state meet in May, he was TWENTY FOURTH! Ugh.
    Avoid the Play In Game!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 900 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCC View Post
    We're the last MVC school to announce our recruits of course.

I don't know who does the write ups for these releases, but there was NO research done prior to releasing this info. I mean our top recruit, the #1 sprinter in Indiana, Noah Malone, from HSE was a freaking state CHAMP in the 200, and 3rd in the 100 in May. Yet the release lists him as only placing 4th in each event, ugh. This kid is the best sprinter we've signed in forever and they can't even get the stats right in his write up.

Another example, the Clay City sprinter we signed gets listed as having placed 4th in the 100 at the state meet in May, he was TWENTY FOURTH! Ugh.
    I don’t know who does the research for your posts, but you might want to reread the release. Or don’t post while drinking...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
    I don’t know who does the research for your posts, but you might want to reread the release. Or don’t post while drinking...
    after I posted, they wen't back in and corrected it, at least they saw their errors and fixed it. Still though....it needs to read correctly the first time it's posted, shouldn't have to rely on a message board to know they messed up
    Last edited by ISUCC; 01-07-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    Avoid the Play In Game!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 900 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCC View Post
    after I posted, they wen't back in and corrected it, at least they saw their errors and fixed it. Still though....it needs to read correctly the first time it's posted, shouldn't have to rely on a message board to know they messed up
    No, they didn’t. I read it this afternoon. It was the same then. Nice try...

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
    No, they didn’t. I read it this afternoon. It was the same then. Nice try...
    I didn't have a screen shot, if I did I would prove I was correct. I read it several times to make sure I was right that they had incorrect info in the release
    Avoid the Play In Game!