Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeTop View Post
    Haha, I did see that after-the-fact.

And really? No scenario? Not even the worst-case scenario of losing out the rest of the season?

No, I see his contract being met. I don't see the team losing the next 12 games; I believe we've only had 12 game losing streaks under Ron Greene
    Be LOYAL and TRUE! WEAR ROYAL BLUE!!! don't SLACK by wearing BLACK!

Thanks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by bent20 View Post
    Thanks for the response. Just for the record, I've never been in the buy him out camp for the reasons you state here. And not to presume anything, and speak for them, but I think the Lansing bashers know he's not going to be bought out. I think they hope if they're vocal enough they'll run him out, get enough people to agree with them so as to make Lansing miserable enough to leave voluntarily at season's end, but I also don't believe that will happen.

I was curious what people think it would take to retain Lansing because I do think there are people on different sides of the stop bashing Lansing camp. There are those who would retain Lansing even if he just keeps us around .500 this year and next, and those who know (and agree with the decision) he's gone short of a miracle season next year.

Lansing is 158-150 at the moment; if the team finishes as they've played (.556), they'll end the season at 17-13 prior to ArchMadness.

As of this morning, he's 24 wins behind Duane Klueh for the school mark...

What happens if he passes Klueh in the 2nd half of the 2020-21 Valley schedule... is he still shown the door? Given a modest (2-yr) extension?
    Last edited by 4Q_iu; Today at 01:38 PM.
    Be LOYAL and TRUE! WEAR ROYAL BLUE!!! don't SLACK by wearing BLACK!