Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 3,518 Posts

[February 12, 2020] Indiana State (14-9) at Bradley (15-9)

Register to remove this advertisement
    vs.

Indiana State Sycamores (14-9, 7-5) vs. Bradley Braves
    (15-9, 6-5)

Carver Arena - Peoria, IL
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020
    8:00 PM EST Tip
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Thanks
    Sycamores 70/30 dogs per ESPN's BPI.

Surprisingly, Bradley is the only Valley team Lansing is above .500 at their place with a 5-4 record in Peoria.

http://sycamorehoops.com/series.php?opponent=1
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Svoboda View Post
    Sycamores 70/30 dogs per ESPN's BPI.

Surprisingly, Bradley is the only Valley team Lansing is above .500 at their place with a 5-4 record in Peoria.

http://sycamorehoops.com/series.php?opponent=1

They need to show up READY to play; bounce back from that horrendous shooting exhibition and win the damn thing
    Be LOYAL and TRUE! WEAR ROYAL BLUE!!! don't SLACK by wearing BLACK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Q_iu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Q_iu View Post
    They need to show up READY to play; bounce back from that horrendous shooting exhibition and win the damn thing
    Our stars especially. Hope they left that passive shit in Normal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    NO EXCUSES

Thanks
    need to shoot 3s to start the game until we make one. that seems to be our best winning stat

Sixth Man
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    need to shoot 3s to start the game until we make one. that seems to be our best winning stat
    Neese has got to show himself why he was a highly touted marksman and an Indiana All-Star. He’s a pure shooter. Know your game Cooper. State comes out loose and has the mindset it’s us against the world and plays the game with passion they get the W. Go out and have fun playing the game and good things will happen. No one thinks they can win, but them. They’ve got nothing to lose. All the pressure is all Bradley. State wins they’re two games up and a 3 seed. That’s they’re incentive.

Prediction: Bradley, but you never know what kind of team your getting after a beatdown by a really bad basketball team collectively. We’ll all see just how hungry this team is on Wed.
    Last edited by Jackson0330; 02-10-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 884 Posts
    I'm anxious to see how we compete with Bradley now that they're at full strength with Childs back. This is probably a preview of the 4/5 matchup in St. Louis, so my eyes will be glued to this one. It's extremely difficult to win on the road in this league that I'm not necessarily expecting a win, but I'm expecting our players to execute better than we did against Illinois State.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokerZ View Post
    I'm anxious to see how we compete with Bradley now that they're at full strength with Childs back. This is probably a preview of the 4/5 matchup in St. Louis, so my eyes will be glued to this one. It's extremely difficult to win on the road in this league that I'm not necessarily expecting a win, but I'm expecting our players to execute better than we did against Illinois State.
    Another pretty good Dude by the name of BROWN didn't play in the earlier game in Terre Haute either.
    And from the Bradley board .... "Bradley is #1 in the MVC with 3-point defense (29.4%), so can they contain the Sycamores' three point shooters?"
    Last edited by HOOPSFAN; 02-10-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    When I was a player, I didn't expect my teammates to play the way I did. I did expect them to work hard every day and get better. Larry Bird

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 884 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOPSFAN View Post
    Another pretty good Dude by the name of BROWN didn't play in the earlier game in Terre Haute either.
    And from the Bradley board .... "Bradley is #1 in the MVC with 3-point defense (29.4%), so can they contain the Sycamores' three point shooters?"
    I'm aware Brown also didn't play. Neither did Tahvanainen. We definitely didn't see their best in Terre Haute.

Our team right now has struggled offensively. Specifically in Valley play, other than giving up a high percentage of 2 point shots, we've been pretty damn good defensively. Our offense has definitely struggled recently, and Bradley won't give us anything easy. Still, we've shown we can score the basketball and I think we're just in a rut right now and not necessarily lacking offensive weapons.

As others have eluded, offensively we go as far as Key goes. If he's locked in and playing aggressively, I very much like our chances in this game.