Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 3,518 Posts

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by niklz62 View Post
    on the ESPN+ replay its at 1:38:38 and 2:20 in the 4th on the game clock. Not sure what happened an the video shows the trainer pushing around on his shoulder so I wonder if its a strained muscle or a ligament.
    Can be tendinitis from overuse. I get cupping done as I mentioned when you asked in a game thread and I get cups in damn near the same spots Key does. Mine is overuse from lifting that causes light tendinitis and a ton of stiffness in my case. I get them done at all of the bicep insertion points on my pec and delt area. I also get my rotator cuff muscles done -- all the spinatuses.

When you look at him, wherever the circles are darkest are his biggest problem areas.

Sometimes when you seen someone pushing, it is possible they are trying to turn off a flared up muscle/knot/trigger point.
    Last edited by Jason Svoboda; 02-18-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Svoboda For This Useful Post: