Become a Supporting Member to remove this and all other advertisments! Click HERE for more info!
    All-American

Big man help next year

Register to remove this advertisement
    Does anyone else think we need to get at least one big for next year? Right now I don't think we have anyone to back up Tre inside since Kessinger's gone. I know Hittle is 6'10 but I think he "might" be more perimeter oriented plus he's a freshman. Seems like we're offering a lot of guards. Thoughts??
    Last edited by pbutler218; 03-25-2020 at 04:06 PM.

While I'd feel more comfortable if we did get a legit big in, I think the staff is just going to lean HEAVILY on Tre and Jake. I also think you'll just see a rotation of Jake to the 5 and Cobie Barnes at the 4 as well as Kailex Stephens likely playing at the 4.

We currently have 1 spot left and 2 if they do offically let Agbo go so there is also still time depending on how things shake out.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

All-American
    I guess I was thinking Agbo was already gone. My concern would be injuries, foul trouble, etc. Just feel we could use more depth if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pbutler218 View Post
    I guess I was thinking Agbo was already gone. My concern would be injuries, foul trouble, etc. Just feel we could use more depth if possible.
    I assume he is, but I can't recall them making an official statement.

He has been off the GoSycamores roster since shortly after stepping away.
    No ads. Name in gold. Enhanced features. Become a Supporting Member for only $15 today!

Quote Originally Posted by pbutler218 View Post
    Does anyone else think we need to get at least one big for next year? Right now I don't think we have anyone to back up Tre inside since Kessinger's gone. I know Hittle is 6'10 but I think he "might" be more perimeter oriented plus he's a freshman. Seems like we're offering a lot of guards. Thoughts??
    Can anyone remember a 6'10 player under the Lansing regime and even before GL that wasn't a "Project" and anyone remember a "Project" that actually developed into a significant player?
    When I was a player, I didn't expect my teammates to play the way I did. I did expect them to work hard every day and get better. Larry Bird

Quote Originally Posted by HOOPSFAN View Post
    Can anyone remember a 6'10 player under the Lansing regime and even before GL that wasn't a "Project" and anyone remember a "Project" that actually developed into a significant player?
    I tell you what I can't remember, I can't remember the last time you posted anything that wasn't negative.
    NO EXCUSES

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOPSFAN View Post
    How many non project 6'10" players in the entire conference have there been over the last decade?

Big men that are that good don't end up in the MVC.