'20 TX PG Julian Larry (Transferred to Texas)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
We all knew he played QB in high school but this the first time I’ve seen him in uniform, in action. Pretty cool.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1760102684038758490

I saw a video of him with an insane interception in high school. Won't be able to find it but it was one of the best catches I've seen at the high school level. I have no doubt Larry could help out our football squad, just a very very good athlete

My absolute favorite player of this era. Maybe of all time. Would love it if he plays one more year as a Sycamore, but if not, I wish him the best and then some.

He was pretty awesome last night!! I thought his physicality on defense really got us back in that game. He was pushing the moving screen guy right in front of the official multiple times throughout the game and the officials did nothing. It was wild.

He was pretty awesome last night!! I thought his physicality on defense really got us back in that game. He was pushing the moving screen guy right in front of the official multiple times throughout the game and the officials did nothing. It was wild.

There were two separate times where the camera caught him going to the ref basically acting out what he did in the first half.

Second half, he just said fuck it, if it isn't a foul on him, shouldn't be a foul on me. That big's face when he started pushing him around was hilarious, too.

Yeah Larry is the MVP of the season as far as I'm concerned. On paper his numbers don't necessarily show it, but that's because he's a true team player that knows his role and has totally embraced it. I knew he'd be a good player his freshman year, but he has surpassed that and has become a special player in my book. Really hope to see him back in blue next season.

Yeah Larry is the MVP of the season as far as I'm concerned. On paper his numbers don't necessarily show it, but that's because he's a true team player that knows his role and has totally embraced it. I knew he'd be a good player his freshman year, but he has surpassed that and has become a special player in my book. Really hope to see him back in blue next season.
This is your best post of all time here. I 100% agree with you. He was the heartbeat of the team all season long. Finish as a Sycamore Larry

Back