2024 Transfer Portal Mentions

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Color me shocked he has interest from Drake....haha, I do like seeing our school attached here, but i doubt he is going anywhere execpt Drake.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Color me shocked he has interest from Drake....haha, I do like seeing our school attached here, but i doubt he is going anywhere execpt Drake.

Right but good for Graves and Furr to shoot their shot. He's already familiar and according to our former coach, it sounds like there will be an open path to tons of PT.

Right but good for Graves and Furr to shoot their shot. He's already familiar and according to our former coach, it sounds like there will be an open path to tons of PT.
Absolutely. I hope like hell we land him, but we won't be able to do much until we have stability at HC.

On my players wish-list are guys that average few turnovers per game and/or guys who have strong assist-to-turnover ratios.

Doesn't seem to be a scheme fit based on his stats this past year but I'm still looking for HS footage to see if he shot the ball at all. Looks like the prototypical banger 5. Was a 3-star out of HS and originally signed with LSU before ending up at Western Carolina.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1782406568929321393

Prior to LSU he was committed to Murray State. Small world it appears. He is collecting passport stamps

Back