'22 MO PG Robert Martin III (Transferred to SEMO)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Yeah, I made mention of that when he got his offer. CBC is coached by Justin Tatum, who is Celtic's star Jayson Tatum's dad. But that team is always loaded so I hope we keep going to that well.
Wait a minute. The coach in the video is Tatum's dad?? He looked like an NFL tight end. And yes we need to keep that line open.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

This young man is really, really good and a CBC recruiting channel can pay real dividends in the future. In addition, CBC players are usually good citizens and students

Welcome to the family, Rob! Looks like we have a true PG and a good ballhandler, which is desperately needed.

Going for another state title tomorrow.

FOFfcufUcAYvWpV

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1504588704450592773

If Rob Martin has 70% of the impact of Jacob Gilyard of the Richmond Spiders, he will be an ISU Hall of Fame PLayer

Jacob Gilyard: Graduate Student; 5'9" tall and 160 lbs. A10 Tournament Most Outstanding Player in 2022; NCAA Div 1 All Time Career Steals Leader;
.............................Pts/game..... Assists....Turnovers... FG%.....3Pt%............Steals...........Rbds/game
2022 stats.........13.6...............195................58...............40............37................108...................3.5
Previous Seasons...13.2.......584...............226.............45.4........36.3.............358......................2.76

Back