'23 INTL PF Augustinas Kiudulas (7/28/2023)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

This offseason has confirmed this is a lie. I've seen numerous kids in our league or that I've watched that are now sitting in the Big Ten, ACC, etc.
What’s
This offseason has confirmed this is a lie. I've seen numerous kids in our league or that I've watched that are now sitting in the Big Ten, ACC, etc.
you mean they don’t have the vertical for high major but are on the bench in high major?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I remember seeing Robbie’s high school highlights and thinking kind of the same thing; a limited athlete that just finds ways to get it done. Augustinas may he similar in that regard.
Regarding Avila, take away the handle, shooting and passing and you have another Jake Kitchell.
I watched him in HS games and you could see his skills BUT it was HS.

Last edited:
What’s

you mean they don’t have the vertical for high major but are on the bench in high major?

No, I'm just saying I saw guys like Paxson Wojcik move up to North Carolina and I don't think he is very athletic. Same with several of the MVC guys that moved up this offseason... none of those guys were superior athletes.

No, I'm just saying I saw guys like Paxson Wojcik move up to North Carolina and I don't think he is very athletic. Same with several of the MVC guys that moved up this offseason... none of those guys were superior athletes.
You're probably talking on a different level. When I said he didn't have the vertical for high major, that is what I mean't.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me this guy looks great! He is what we need a big guy who can help on the inside. He isn't afraid to shoot and take it to the hoop, I just don't see any problem here, great job JS and Crew, go State!

Back